2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    It's like they will never learn, year in year out they make the same mistakes and end up way more in penalties and facing possible suspensions etc. The only way out of this mess is full privatization of our clubs and publicly traded stock market...
    one potential fix, but not likely. The government could also, like in a country such as croatia, essentially tell the clubs look, all the money you have comes from us. period. You are not permitted to spend money on foreign players unless they fall into some price range that makes sense (iraqis, uzbeks, etc). There will be a price cap on the amount of money a PGPL player can make. Instead you must put X amount of money into your youth infrastructure. This plus promoting/incentivizing the sale of players to europe.

OFC this solution is also impossible at the moment because the government officials that should be promoting this policy are instead benefitting from the dallal bazi and transfer BS of the big clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      one potential fix, but not likely. The government could also, like in a country such as croatia, essentially tell the clubs look, all the money you have comes from us. period. You are not permitted to spend money on foreign players unless they fall into some price range that makes sense (iraqis, uzbeks, etc). There will be a price cap on the amount of money a PGPL player can make. Instead you must put X amount of money into your youth infrastructure. This plus promoting/incentivizing the sale of players to europe.

OFC this solution is also impossible at the moment because the government officials that should be promoting this policy are instead benefitting from the dallal bazi and transfer BS of the big clubs.
      The root of this chronic problem in our football is that no one and I mean NO ONE in the system wants this whole thing to change. Why? The answer is very simple, because this way the government pours in exorbitant amounts of money into these popular clubs, with no oversee and regulated procedures, hence in the transition of all these money transactions many individuals and groups pocket bits and pieces of the allocated money/budgets. In other words so many entities involved in the whole process get to steal chunks of the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reading in Iranian media about Basel interest to get Torabi. Not sure how much truth in this...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

RIP

https://feediran.com/article/19019/%...A8%D8%B1%D8%AF

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-mt6Kwj...=1n9499q688h2n

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I miss football so much that i am ready to watch every second of a saipa/mashinsazi game again

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...dance_average/

Tractor are the best supported club in Asia with an average attendance of 46,963.

Comment

According to you, which PGL season was the strongest (level of play)?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  According to you, which PGL season was the strongest (level of play)?
                  The year where Sepahan, Naft Tehran, Tractor title came down to the final minutes. No sorkhabi teams in the Top 3 which showed the depth of the league

Comment

A couple of teams are saying 4-5 of their players are Corona positive without providing any proof or evidence.
                    Many think they are faking to cancel the league. Several clubs are doing all they can to take away Persepolis' probable championship away from off the field, because they can't do it on the field.

Comment

Batscheha the league is starting again in 10 Minutes - Foolad Khouzestan vs Esteghlal what are your predictions ?
                      Difficult after this long break and specially in this hot temperatures around more than 45 degrees in Ahvaz.
                      Has anybody an idea why is Cheikh Diabate not in the squad ? Injured ?
                      Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Originally posted by SS-Amir View Post
                        Batscheha the league is starting again in 10 Minutes - Foolad Khouzestan vs Esteghlal what are your predictions ?
                        Difficult after this long break and specially in this hot temperatures around more than 45 degrees in Ahvaz.
                        Has anybody an idea why is Cheikh Diabate not in the squad ? Injured ?
                        I say either 0-0 or 1-1 draw

Diabte isn’t in the lineup due to lack of fitness. He stayed in Tehran and didn’t travel with the team.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Cheshmi goal. Foolad players were just standing around allowing him to get two shots in the box

Comment

Nice goal from Cheshmi - it will be difficult for Foolad for coming back in this game, but this is Esteghlal so everything is possible
                            Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Originally posted by SS-Amir View Post
                              Nice goal from Cheshmi - it will be difficult for Foolad for coming back in this game, but this is Esteghlal so everything is possible
                              1-1 Luciano

Comment

Foolad scored 1:1
                                Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X