2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unique football View Post
    do you have any link that states that ? not saying your claim is wrong but would nice to see.

check out this link which goes into detail on new handball rules which claims otherwise : https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/06...w-into-effect/
    I overheard it that way watching EPL games

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      TS plays like shit!!
      Money cannot buy you happiness.

Comment

Persepolis beat Sanat 1-0. Kanani scored the only goal. Also wonder why Jalal didn't start(booked or injury)?
        Ansari also started as LB instead of Naderi who played 40 min as LW.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Money cannot buy you happiness.
          It's a good down payment
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Off topic; Mario Mandzukic joined Al-Rayyan.

Comment

Iran got 3 clubs qualified for the next ACL + 1 playing the play off.

Comment

What are the odds that something goes down during the derby?

Apparently they changed the time of the derby earlier so the game concludes before nightfall.

A concerted chant between Blue and Red fans should tick off some of the hezbollahis in attendance.

Comment

WHat happened to Reza Shekari?! He didn't play at all with Rubin Kazan and don't play at all with TS???

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    WHat happened to Reza Shekari?! He didn't play at all with Rubin Kazan and don't play at all with TS???

TS coach said in due time!
                    Last edited by St_Mark; 09-20-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Damn, Esteghlal is in the relegation zone! [emoji16][emoji16] JK

You know it’s that time of the year, y’all know what I am talking about. Korkori time prior to Tehran derby. Miss our good old days when we would have tens of pages of korkori in its exclusive threads.

Joking aside, I hope we crush them on Sunday. But in all honesty I don’t like seeing Stramaccioni fail in such horrendous fashion. His team has not had satisfactory results thus far and I truly feel bad for him. Hopefully his team will pick up a good form right after getting crushed by the mighty REDS [emoji16]

After all, strong R&B teams will always add excitement to Iranian football. Especially that now we constantly have 2 other popular teams battling it out with Tehran giants as well (TS and Sep)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        What are the odds that something goes down during the derby?

Apparently they changed the time of the derby earlier so the game concludes before nightfall.

A concerted chant between Blue and Red fans should tick off some of the hezbollahis in attendance.
                        I am so pissed and disappointed that 3 years in a row they have been saying this season we will implement the 10-90 allocation, yet every year days prior to the derby they back out of their promise and again opt to the boring coward style 50-50

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          I am so pissed and disappointed that 3 years in a row they have been saying this season we will implement the 10-90 allocation, yet every year days prior to the derby they back out of their promise and again opt to the boring coward style 50-50

Well coward style is done by cowards

Comment

Interesting results in week 4. Yahya's Shahreh Khodro lost at home to Foolad coached by Nekoonam after three wins in a row, Nassaajee defeated recently promoted Shahin Bushehr at home and moved to 4th place and Faraki's Peykan finally found it's offensive marbles and routed Masheen Saazee 6-2. The top scorers of the league so far are Peykan's Ghavanloo (Leagueh Azadegan's top scorer last season), Nassaajee's Ali Shojaee and Peykan's Sloeymani with three goals each. Funny thing is that the top 3 in the table namely Shahreh Khodro, Sepahan and Tractor plus Perspolis and Esteghlal do not have any players with either 3 or 2 goals. I welcome a more competitive league and I hope we see this more.

Here are highlights of more exciting games of the week:

Nassaajee 2 - 0 Shahin Bushehr https://tamasha.com/v/o0A8Y

Peykan 6 - 2 Maasheen Saazee https://tamasha.com/v/eg4Py

Parseh Jonoobee Jam 3 - 2 Saipa https://tamasha.com/v/WyV80

Sitting in sixth place, Perspolis could move to 1st place with a 3-0 win over Esteghlal in Sunday's Derbi but considering the lackluster offensive performance by PP lately, I am not counting on it. Just a win and a second place for the Red Army will make me happy.

Comment

I have to say this.. Some may disagree but..

Huge props to Spongebob on a great performance vs Sepahan.

I’m not making him out to be a big deal, but man, you can easily see the little progress Sosha made in Europe carry him in a match vs one of Iran’s best clubs.

I’m not a fan of spongebob but he was a beast vs Sepahan. Respect to Mr. Sosha.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Off topic; Mario Mandzukic joined Al-Rayyan.
                                This is not true btw, he was literally still at the Juve game yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X