No announcement yet.

Mehrdad Mohammadi @ C.D. Aves | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehrdad Mohammadi is a good player, hope he plays in a good club soon, France would be cool , especially if its a team that doesnt fight for staying in league 1

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

so mehrdad confirms publicly he has many offers and that "a team that played PSG last week" is one of them and that he is one of that clubs primary transfer targets and has spoken to them. The smile on his face as he lets it out is pretty precious as he was trying to hold it in. Not bad for our khaki bache falah.

So much for him never being good enough for st ettiene. Sure some members here know more than st ettiene management and can air out a few more insults now to make themselves feel better.

Lets keep our fingers crossed, but if for whatever reason it falls thru I dont think he will be short of solid suitors.

Also disregard misaghi as always, feel free to mute whenever he speaks to make interview bearable.
      Might I add, he also confirmed the offer of Leeds United for Milad in the interview. However this clip does not show that part.

Comment

This summer could be the greatest transfer window for our players.

Comment

so mehrdad confirms publicly he has many offers and that "a team that played PSG last week" is one of them and that he is one of that clubs primary transfer targets and has spoken to them. The smile on his face as he lets it out is pretty precious as he was trying to hold it in. Not bad for our khaki bache falah.

So much for him never being good enough for st ettiene. Sure some members here know more than st ettiene management and can air out a few more insults now to make themselves feel better.

Lets keep our fingers crossed, but if for whatever reason it falls thru I dont think he will be short of solid suitors.

Also disregard misaghi as always, feel free to mute whenever he speaks to make interview bearable.
          Great interview, but shame that most in his neighborhood don't follow social distancing protocol or wear masks. People in Iran don't give a s*it. They are going to parties and hanging out and then infecting everyone.

Comment

Doesn’t league1 have any foreign player allocation limits !?& those rules where you’d have to have so many International appearances before you’d even qualify as an international signee ..!?

Figured if nothing else, such pre-requisites will get in the way of signing for SE..!?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
              This summer could be the greatest transfer window for our players.
              And just in time for the homestretch of WC qualifiers and to have the strongest squad possible, fingers-crossed, for World Cup 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Doesn’t league1 have any foreign player allocation limits !?& those rules where you’d have to have so many International appearances before you’d even qualify as an international signee ..!?

Figured if nothing else, such pre-requisites will get in the way of signing for SE..!?
                they are allowed 5 non eu players. No other restrictions. But keep in mind that all the african players in the league count, even if brought from africa, qualify as french for the purposes of limit. In St ettiene squad currently only 1 non EU.

Comment

Mehrdad killed it himself with the stupid move of canceling his contract... watch him going back to PGL.... mark my words... which team buys someone who breached his contract...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Might I add, he also confirmed the offer of Leeds United for Milad in the interview. However this clip does not show that part.
                    Might I also add that I think he heard both the Leeds utd offer for his brother and the st ettiene offer for himself via online sources.. just my own thought, no supporting evidence! But I hope they're both true. Milad definitely suits Bielsa's system and I don't know much about Etienne to judge!
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Mehrdad killed it himself with the stupid move of canceling his contract... watch him going back to PGL.... mark my words... which team buys someone who breached his contract...
                      What are you talking about??? A contract is a two way agreement. If your employer fails to pay you for work in 3months they are the ones breaching the contract, not you.

would you like to make a bet that he will be back in PGL? He even confirmed in this interview that he hasnt cancelled his contract yet, but if he isnt paid this month like most of the team he will have the contractual obligation to do so (as it will have have been over 3 months of now pay!)

Even more damning, he says that all the players are waiting for aves status to become clear. If they are demoted to 3rd division because of bankrupcy which is very likely then all players will be free agents!

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.com/mehrda...spieler/333353

His market value has risen from 1.6M euros to 2.5M.

Comment

Whats latest on him?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Whats latest on him?
                            his teammates have almost all terminated contracts legally and are joining other clubs as Free agents. I assume we will have some news on him in next couple weeks

Comment

his teammates have almost all terminated contracts legally and are joining other clubs as Free agents. I assume we will have some news on him in next couple weeks
                              Really? Any idea as to why? Rio Ave having issues of some sort?

Edit: Disregard I mixed this up with Taremi's thread

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehrdad moved to early didn't even play the last game of the season while all the other team mates did. As said wouldn't be surprised seeing him end up in PGL again...

Comment

Working...
                                X