No announcement yet.

Mehrdad Mohammadi @ C.D. Aves | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing goal by Mehrdad. Here are the highlights.

Go Mehrdad!

Comment

🖤 "After so much bitterness, nothing can make a person happy 🇮🇷."

Mehrdad Mohammadi posted on his IG after scoring his goal vs. Portugal's best, Benfica.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        The guy has speed and nice short but sadly quite low football IQ.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Any good examples of low footballing IQ from Mohammadi? From the limited game time i've seen from him he's been pretty smart with the ball on his feet. Today was another good example.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Any good examples of low footballing IQ from Mohammadi? From the limited game time i've seen from him he's been pretty smart with the ball on his feet. Today was another good example.
          Noghte zafe Mehrdad, be nazare man, tasmimgiri miyone takravi ya paskaari ast, va hamchenin baazie daryaaftish vaghti kamaresh ro be harife.

Amma vaghti betone ro be darvaazeh kaar kone va harkat kone, manande sahneye gole diroz, kaaresh khobe.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What a beauty. Such an Irooni style ye pa do pa!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              He can't make the right decision lots of time,try to pass everyone like headless chicken,, beghole footbalia, sar paeen bazi mikoneh, he has some assets but doesn't play it smart.

Comment

I think most people think he is dumb because of his tabrik instead of tasliat video where he was on navad with milad 😂

Comment

Starting and hopefully scores a couple more today

Comment

Any links?

Comment

Mohammadi scores! They're up 3-0. Important win for Aves.

Comment

Scored 1 assisted 1

Comment

mehrdad goal and assist!

Comment

Once Taremi moves on from Rio, hopefully they buy Mehrdad to take his place since this team will most likely get relegated.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

https://www.vsports.pt/

such a high IQ assist by mehrdad. There were like 4 other wrong decisions he could have made on this breakaway, he waited for the late runner and split the defense with inch perfect pass.

Seriously, how can we call up garbage like amiri, shojaei, kids who has shown very little like mohebbi, Washed up guys like Ansarifard, but not this guy? He will move to a solid portuguese team for sure in the summer.

Comment

I hope he stays at this club and this club does not get relegated! They were trying to bring Iranians to their club and most likely will in the summertime given Mohammadi’s great performances.

If he stays at this club, he can become a club legend and even possibly their club captain!

Comment

Working...
                                X