Mehrdad Mohammadi @ C.D. Aves | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Come on guys.... the guy was hardly invited to TM before. 4 games in Europe doesn't and shouldn't warrant a TM call up!

He's still the same guy who used to play in Sepahan a few months ago. Let him train and play in Europe a bit longer and he'll be invited for sure. He needs to be consistently good though.

Amiri has much more international experience with TM and hence his call up ahead of Mohammadi is completely understandable.
    yea, but does he have those sexy blue eyes?lelelelel

Comment

I really wish we had a younger Amiri or a better left winger and PAG in Europe, we would have had such a complete squad.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

https://www.lojacdaves.com/pt/shop/camisola-principal/

49,90€ for a CD Aves kit. I do not see the option where you can choose player's name or number.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          I really wish we had a younger Amiri or a better left winger and PAG in Europe, we would have had such a complete squad.
          The offense is stacked. The central midfield position is lacking quality. Also, the left back position needs a backup. Solutions to these positions would complete the team.
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
            The offense is stacked. The central midfield position is lacking quality. Also, the left back position needs a backup. Solutions to these positions would complete the team.
            Naderi can be the solution to reserve Left back. He is young with a lot of potential. He could easily have succeeded in belgium if he was a bit more determined. But he is just 22 so it can still happen for him.

Central midfield at least for the immediate 1-2 years will be okay. Ezatolahi and Ebrahimi especially after they play together every week at Eupen will be formidable and hajsafi is still in great shape and not 30 yet.

But you are right definitely we need somebody in the pipeline to fill in next to saeid. Options could be mohammad sharifi, 6ft1, high energy midfielder from allahyar,delfi,etc youth team that did so well at WC. He is starter for saipa now and just 19. He would need to improve his distribution and physique a lot though. His midfield partner Ghobeishavi is also a good player from Sanat Naft who is slightly more defensive.

Noorafkan imo is not good enough at all. Yasin Salmani from u19 is another highly touted sepahan prospect.

Overall there is nobody obvious for that position to replace the likes of ebrahimi and hajsafi. One of these kids needs to step up. Probably the most likely option right now is Nourollahi who can provide a physical, box to box, shooting threat, although his ability to dictate tempo of play is pretty non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
              Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Naderi can be the solution to reserve Left back. He is young with a lot of potential. He could easily have succeeded in belgium if he was a bit more determined. But he is just 22 so it can still happen for him.

Central midfield at least for the immediate 1-2 years will be okay. Ezatolahi and Ebrahimi especially after they play together every week at Eupen will be formidable and hajsafi is still in great shape and not 30 yet.

But you are right definitely we need somebody in the pipeline to fill in next to saeid. Options could be mohammad sharifi, 6ft1, high energy midfielder from allahyar,delfi,etc youth team that did so well at WC. He is starter for saipa now and just 19. He would need to improve his distribution and physique a lot though. His midfield partner Ghobeishavi is also a good player from Sanat Naft who is slightly more defensive.

Noorafkan imo is not good enough at all. Yasin Salmani from u19 is another highly touted sepahan prospect.

Overall there is nobody obvious for that position to replace the likes of ebrahimi and hajsafi. One of these kids needs to step up. Probably the most likely option right now is Nourollahi who can provide a physical, box to box, shooting threat, although his ability to dictate tempo of play is pretty non existent.
              Ahmad Nourollahi is terrible bro, I say this as a Red's fan. I prefer Ali Karimi to him and wish he took up on that CD Aves offer. Another player you do not mention is the 6'3, Reza Asadi with 5 goals/2 assists in 20 games last season playing as DM.

As for leftback, yes Naderi is the best choice and especially considering he was praised in a recent interview from the former Portguese manager Toni who claims he could even play for Benfica.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Ahmad Nourollahi is terrible bro, I say this as a Red's fan. I prefer Ali Karimi to him and wish he took up on that CD Aves offer. Another player you do not mention is the 6'3, Reza Asadi with 5 goals/2 assists in 20 games last season playing as DM.

As for leftback, yes Naderi is the best choice and especially considering he was praised in a recent interview from the former Portguese manager Toni who claims he could even play for Benfica.
                unfortunately I dont think Reza Asadi is anywhere near mobile enough, ESPECIALLY to play alongside ezatolahi. As a backup for ezatolahi maybe he would be good.
                Having seen him play a few times in person he is slow, but I like his physique and goal scoring attributes. He is a tank.

We need a player like Kante, torreira, etc. Mobile, can cover a lot of ground, proficient in possession, and can give a bit more license to ezatolahi to impose his will going forward. Thats why Ebrahimi is so good and crucial for our success. Again its hard to say who this player can be as their is no obvious choice in current TM or youth TMs

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXArv-N204

Here is vid of ghobeishavi by the way from u20 world cup. He was quite impressive vs spain and germany and looks like somebody who could have the qualities were looking for. Still long way for him to go before ever entering discussion for a TM callup obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    unfortunately I dont think Reza Asadi is anywhere near mobile enough, ESPECIALLY to play alongside ezatolahi. As a backup for ezatolahi maybe he would be good.
                    Having seen him play a few times in person he is slow, but I like his physique and goal scoring attributes. He is a tank.

We need a player like Kante, torreira, etc. Mobile, can cover a lot of ground, proficient in possession, and can give a bit more license to ezatolahi to impose his will going forward. Thats why Ebrahimi is so good and crucial for our success. Again its hard to say who this player can be as their is no obvious choice in current TM or youth TMs
                    Reza Asadi is very very similar to Rouzbeh Cheshmi... Both are serious aerial threats for their competition. Cheshmi though, is a much more refined defender and can play center back while Asadi can't as well.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FutbolPortugal/s...56122887663617

XI #CDAves: Beunardeau; Miloš, Dźwigała, Šimunec, Hélder Baldé, Bruninho; Falcão, Luiz Fernando; Enzo Zidane; Welinton Júnior, Mohammadi.

Comment

Link: https://www.streamgaroo.com/televisi...live-streaming

Comment

good quality link: http://cdn.livetv207.me/webplayer.ph...989&ci=28&si=1

Comment

Mohammadi assists baby Zidane 1-1 Aves

Comment

Lol, Mohammadi tried to take the ball away from his teammate on a counter attack. God damn, the man has a special brain

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Lol, Mohammadi tried to take the ball away from his teammate on a counter attack. God damn, the man has a special brain
                                what do you mean?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X