Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    checking in late
    from the replay of the foul on him that let to FK goal.... he looks as quick as his brother..?
    no one is as quick as Milad. But yes mehrdad has speed

Comment

And this guy doesn't deserve it more than Amiri or Masoud(even not the same position), come on Wilmots!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

43'

That was a great opportunity for Mehrdad...

https://ligaportugal.vsports.pt/vod/...8b9b63607320dc

Comment

He should've side footed it past the keeper. No need to go over the top

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

58'

Goal Famalicao 1-2

Comment

AVes obviously in danger of relegation

Comment

They look a poor team but he is getting his goals , carry on doing that and he won’t be there next season.

Comment

An interesting fact, all three of Mehrdad's goal have come from set pieces. A corner, PK, and FK.

Comment

Vahid Amiri over this guy? Wilmots is sleeping...

Comment

which team is a man down again..??
                      fell asleep most of 2nd half .... didnt miss much i guess..!!?

need to can their coach .... this is a terrible team display

Comment

https://twitter.com/Trbserrano/statu...31141967106048

Portugese fans talking fondly of our players

Comment

Apparently playing in Europe with these stats does not warrant a TM call up.

Comment

^ He should have been called.

Comment

His form carries on and I think he gets called for the next squad but how brilliant is that we have competition for places in our national squad. Kaveh going back to Charleroi , and Gholizadeh and Delfi hopefully back to fitness soon shows that the next squad will be such a tough one to call.

Comment

Come on guys.... the guy was hardly invited to TM before. 4 games in Europe doesn't and shouldn't warrant a TM call up!

He's still the same guy who used to play in Sepahan a few months ago. Let him train and play in Europe a bit longer and he'll be invited for sure. He needs to be consistently good though.

Amiri has much more international experience with TM and hence his call up ahead of Mohammadi is completely understandable.

Comment

Working...
                                X