Mehrdad Mohammadi @ C.D. Aves | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Subs made in the 42nd minute , haven’t seen that for a while. Didn’t even wait for half time 😀
    I feel sympathy for the manager, he look pissed after Taremi’s brace!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      As I posted in the Taremi thread, Aves are away at Rio Ave tonight at 21.15 GMT. Two hat tricks each for our boys please 😀
      We have one hat trick, we are waiting the other

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Poor Mehrdad his team can't hold the ball for more than a few seconds. Making Rio Ave look like Barcelona
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He'll be lucky to get a pass, the way his team plays.

Comment

He should have won his team a penalty but ref didn't call it right.

Comment

wow Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Haha I’ll take one 😀

Comment

Tonight was the first time I had watch Aves and you can see the limitations of the team and why they were nearly relegated last season.

Comment

Damn seems like hes stuck on a crap team and will get few chances. He really has to show himself when he gets chances

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      Damn seems like hes stuck on a crap team and will get few chances. He really has to show himself when he gets chances
                      he already scored 2 and assisted 1 in the first 2 games of the season. Dont think his situation is that bad after just one game where his team was single handedly killed by Taremi, and Mehrdad himself earned and would have taken a PK if it was given.

Comment

Dar baazi ba Rio Ave baraye man ashkaar shod ke noghte zafe Mehdrar baazie daryaaftist, vaghti kamaresh ro be harife. Dar in baazi dar in sahnehaa besyaar zaif va kamdeghat kaar kard.

Khososiyate besyaar khobe Mehrdad davandegi va harkat baa toop va bedone toop ast dar OMGH.

Bayad az in zavieye baazie khod bishtar estefaadeh kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/BzkH7h9g...d=9qbyw34br9go

https://www.record.pt/mercado/detalh...e-confirmacoes

Apparently Ali Karimi is close to signing with Aves. Gotta love these surprise transfers!
                          My recommendation is they should sign Omid Ebrahimi (Iranian Pirlo) since Karimi stayed at Esteghlal.

Comment

My recommendation is they should sign Omid Ebrahimi (Iranian Pirlo) since Karimi stayed at Esteghlal.
                            That’s great let us know if they take your recommendation plz
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

who are you recommending to again? they stay updated on pfdc regularly right

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                who are you recommending to again? they stay updated on pfdc regularly right
                                Well they wanted Ali Karimi, but he did not join Aves. It was merely a hypothetical suggestion like for a player that fits the teams play style.

Comment

Working...
                                X