Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-0 scored off Pen

Comment

he was awesome this half. Some incredible dribbling sequences and dangerous shots. One really nice reverse ball through as well. Lot of pressing and defensive work too.

He can be an asset to TM and play for a much better team.

link : http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/946667_aves_setubal/#_

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZmhkvBUIZ/?hl=en

“I share this gift to my teammates who deserve much more than this ( with the best man )“

Comment

highlights. His great dribbling sequence and shot at around 1:06. Penalty before that.

MOTM was well deserved as he was so dangerous and hard working all match.

Comment

wow that was sick beating 3 guys like abe khordan

Comment

He's a really underrated dribbler and quick with the ball on his feet... Definitely an asset to Team Melli, especially if he moves to a better club like Braga

Comment

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...da-da-liga-nos

Aves players haven't been paid in months and many have terminated their contracts. The management is also gonna refuse to play the final league game now due to their confirmed relegation.

Hope Mehrdad voids his deal and becomes a free agent, with his season he can get a good move.

Comment

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/...taro-4504.html

"Portugal: Mehrdad Mohammadi (Deportivo Aves) would like to come to France
                  This can be seen as proof that Ligue 1 remains attractive in certain parts of Europe. Author of 8 goals and 6 assists with Deportivo Aves (Portugal), Mehrdad Mohammadi (26) would like to know the French championship. This is the mission that the Iranian international gave to its agents this summer. In France, the profile is known by the recruitment units in Saint-Etienne and Montpellier, without this having led to any concrete interest for the moment."

Montpellier finished 8th last season, st ettiene 17th. St Ettiene are quite a big club though, with a great manager in claude Puel. They struggled to manage Europa League duties and League duties (typical of french clubs) at beginning of season hence very low league position.

Both would be good moves for mehrdad. In St ettiene his prospects for starting right away are quite decent though, as their forwards have not been very productive at all. He could also play wing in their traditional 4-3-3. Montpellier play 2 up front but both their forwards were quite solid this season.

Comment

Ligue 1 would be an awesome next step for mehrdad - both named teams are very respectable clubs too. Either one would be great - fingers crossed!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mehrdad at St. Etienne would be sooo dope. Hope he makes it come true! Hard work pays off boys!

Comment

Why are people rating Ligue1 so high? It is a shitty league... no team besides psg plays s role in Europe. Liga Nos > Ligue1

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Why are people rating Ligue1 so high? It is a shitty league... no team besides psg plays s role in Europe. Liga Nos > Ligue1

wayyyyy more exposure to other leagues. for example, does bein sports show liga nos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            wayyyyy more exposure to other leagues. for example, does bein sports show liga nos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Believe GOLtv has liga Nos rights

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ligue 1 (5th) is ranked higher in the UEFA league coefficient than Liga NOS (6th), so I think objectively speaking Ligue 1 is an upgrade but not by far.

Comment

I agree with you. I guess people associate the National Team with the Ligue

Comment

Working...
                                X