Mehrdad Mohammadi @ C.D. Aves | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    This team is somehow a shitter team than the Polish team that Ahmadzadeh played for. Pathetic quality of football.
    Good thing he won’t go down with them next season.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Here is what should happen: Taremi to Benfica and Mohammadi to Rio Ave... Win Win Win

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      Rio Ave want Ali Alipour. Whether he will go or not, khoda midoone!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Rio Ave want Ali Alipour. Whether he will go or not, khoda midoone!
        And also whether they actually have/will make an official offer....khoda midoone!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

DAMN! Mehrdad scores but it’s called back
          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-21-2020, 02:52 PM.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Sad, Mehrdad just scored and was ruled barely offside! Still Gil Vicente 2-0 Aves in the 84'
            twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Dammit now it's 3-0...
              twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                And also whether they actually have/will make an official offer....khoda midoone!
                https://www.transfermarkt.us/ali-ali...spieler/249360

His contract expires in 9 days, so I doubt they will make an offer (unless ofc he chooses to renew). As Portugal’s Record mentioned they are in contact WITH Alipour and NOT Persepolis.

Comment

Here is what should happen: Taremi to Benfica and Mohammadi to Rio Ave... Win Win Win

mehrdad can actually do better than rio ave. His performances for such a bad team have been so impressive.

Comment

https://www.tatar-inform.ru/news/spo...ammadi-5754793

rubin and ufa register interest for mehrdad (ufa are 6th, Rubin 12th). Still think remaining in portugal for Guimaraes/Braga level team is perfect for him. But just goes to show how even a player that was average in PGPL can show themselves in europe and quickly get noticed if they take a risk. Celtic, Braga, Ligue 1, etc is impressive.

Comment

He should stay in Portugal, unless his brother change his mind to go to Russia. lol

Comment

Rubin Kazan would be a good team

Comment

Poor Mehrdad, he has been excellent but his team is a 2nd division team

I really hope some team picks him up. Like someone said, seems like a perfect replacement for Taremi at Rio Ave

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            rubin and ufa register interest for mehrdad (ufa are 6th, Rubin 12th). Still think remaining in portugal for Guimaraes/Braga level team is perfect for him. But just goes to show how even a player that was average in PGPL can show themselves in europe and quickly get noticed if they take a risk. Celtic, Braga, Ligue 1, etc is impressive.
                            The key here being that he's put in the hard work required to succeed.
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Ufa is decent and definitely better than Aves but I think mehrdad has done well enough to get an offer from a better team in the same league.

I've watched his game and hes really shined on his free kicks, shooting, blistering pace and counter attacks.

He has decent technique as well but I would see his shooting/freekicks and speed are his strongest traits.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

yea that be awesome, especially if Rio Ave can keep a hold of their coach..!!
                                or any other Mid table Liga NOS club will do fine as well.... !!

im not so sure he could cope as well in the highly physical RPL with a tokhmy cold weather and playing conditions to boot ...!? nonetheless its nice that other EU leagues and clubs showing interest in his services..!!

so long he doesnt get shipped back to IPL or some other tokhmy ayrab team, i'd be happy enough..!

Comment

Working...
                                X