Mehrdad Mohammadi @ C.D. Aves | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    I hope he stays at this club and this club does not get relegated! They were trying to bring Iranians to their club and most likely will in the summertime given Mohammadi’s great performances.
    If he stays at this club, he can become a club legend and even possibly their club captain!
    aves are really a nothing club lol. Even as a destination for iranians they should aim for better. Mehrdad can quickly and easily get to a Braga/Guimaraes level team at least, which will be much better for his development. Im not sure how enticing it is to become club legend of a team that has 5000 capacity stadium

Rio Ave on the other hand, charleroi, etc are good development places for iranian players.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      aves are really a nothing club lol. Even as a destination for iranians they should aim for better. Mehrdad can quickly and easily get to a Braga/Guimaraes level team at least, which will be much better for his development. Im not sure how enticing it is to become club legend of a team that has 5000 capacity stadium

Rio Ave on the other hand, charleroi, etc are good development places for iranian players.
      You want him to go Braga or Guimaraes after only 1 season (assuming the club doesn’t relegate)? If he has a chance to be club captain for a European team and always automatically in the starting XI who is very much loved by fans?

If the club relegates, than yes maybe he should look at other Liga NOS teams... But this is confusing when you consistently diss Iranian clubs and label them as jokes and prefer 2nd division Turkey to them.

Comment

You want him to go Braga or Guimaraes after only 1 season (assuming the club doesn’t relegate)? If he has a chance to be club captain for a European team and always automatically in the starting XI who is very much loved by fans?
        If the club relegates, than yes maybe he should look at other Liga NOS teams... But this is confusing when you consistently diss Iranian clubs and label them as jokes and prefer 2nd division Turkey to them.
        Its not confusing at all. The purpose of moving to these lower teams is to get playing time, showcase your talents, and then take the opportunity to move up the ladder as quickly as possible. Aves are a team with no stability or history of success, not somewhere that is enticing to stay jsut because you are loved by the 5000 fans there.

IF he has a chance to go to bigger teams, challenge himself, etc he needs to take it. Aves are just not a good team, rooted to the bottom of the table. The guy deserves better and will get it now that he has shown himself so well.

anyways, no need to hijack thread with this discussion. The chances of Aves not relegating are really slim, let alone mehrdad wanting to stay there and become a legend. They will want to sell him for a decent fee first chance they get.

Comment

no match highlights..?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7eFPCtp_6J/

his goal and assist

Comment

He should move to a better team after his season with Aves, good job by him so far and he is ready to play in a bigger and better club.

Comment

I hope he stays at this club and this club does not get relegated! They were trying to bring Iranians to their club and most likely will in the summertime given Mohammadi’s great performances.

If he stays at this club, he can become a club legend and even possibly their club captain!
                Baraye raftan be Europa baraye yek bazikoni manande Mehrdad ta inja kheili khoob boode, amma hamantori ke gofte shod, agar pishnahad az yek

baashgaahe digari begire dar radeye balaatar behtare bere chera ke daare neshoon mide hagheshe dar yek teame behtari baazi kone.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

How about this for a stat , Aves have scored 19 goals this season and Mehrdad has either scored or assisted 12 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    How about this for a stat , Aves have scored 19 goals this season and Mehrdad has either scored or assisted 12 of them.
                    Va dar zemn 5-jome dar jadvale golzanhaa. Kesani ke bishtar az Mehrdaad gol zadan dar Braga, Sporting va Benfica baazi mikonand.

Ta inja, vaghean damesh garm.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Baraye raftan be Europa baraye yek bazikoni manande Mehrdad ta inja kheili khoob boode, amma hamantori ke gofte shod, agar pishnahad az yek

baashgaahe digari begire dar radeye balaatar behtare bere chera ke daare neshoon mide hagheshe dar yek teame behtari baazi kone.
                      I guess the popular consensus is he should move regardless of his club's status, so I can't really disagree with that...

I agree he deserves a move given his great preformances but I nor anyone don't want him to flop should or feel pressured but let's see in summer. (Taremi on the other hand should immediately move if oppurtunity arrises this month)

Comment

The winger job is not only attacking and attacking without being responsible defensively. That is the reason why every coach liked Amiri in his prime because he run his ass off, defend well and push attack also.
                        Mehrdad having a great offensive season, scored 7 so far, he will most likely move to a better team at the end seson.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess the popular consensus is he should move regardless of his club's status, so I can't really disagree with that...

I agree he deserves a move given his great preformances but I nor anyone don't want him to flop should or feel pressured but let's see in summer. (Taremi on the other hand should immediately move if oppurtunity arrises this month)
                          No one is saying he should move to Real Madrid or even FC Porto, but a club such as Sporting Braga or Guimaraes is definitely plausible.

Comment

he is the 5th goalscorer in portugal right now. pretty impresive while his team is last in the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              No one is saying he should move to Real Madrid or even FC Porto, but a club such as Sporting Braga or Guimaraes is definitely plausible.
                              Fair enough. However for now he should continue to score goals consistently (like he already is) and wait until the summer window to see what offers come his way.

Comment

Aves v Boavista

Mehrdad starting and game kicking off now.

Livestream

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/59006/Aves_vs_Boavista.html

Comment

Working...
                                X