China to Host 2023 Asian Cup

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China to Host 2023 Asian Cup

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

China to Host 2023 Asian Cup

Meet your Persian Love Today
    South Korea withdrew its bid for the 2023 Asian Cup, meaning China will host it by default:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,725 Times in 1,540 Posts
    Mickey mouse tournament
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,850 Times in 5,755 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Mickey mouse tournament
    Same one you were complaining about us not winning since 1976.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,122 Times in 5,160 Posts
    good choice, i suppose...? finally a semi decent excuse for me to visit that country for the 1st time..!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Again Asian Cup in China? Like China 2004. I hope this time not the semi-final like we did Asian Cup 2004 against China 10-men. I hope Marc Wilmots will make us Champions of Asia after a good World Cup 2022 inshalal.

Why Iran not host the Asian Cup 2023?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    Again Asian Cup in China? Like China 2004. I hope this time not the semi-final like we did Asian Cup 2004 against China 10-men. I hope Marc Wilmots will make us Champions of Asia after a good World Cup 2022 inshalal.

Why Iran not host the Asian Cup 2023?
    Lol wouldn't even know where to start, in order to answer that question. The reasons are endless

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sam20 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,472 Times in 6,089 Posts
    They'll be a much better host than 2004. After hosting the 2008 Olympics, China is very good at this sort of thing now.

I look forward to TM breaking our hearts in the semifinals again

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    That semi-final was disgusting but China is a good host when it comes to attendance figures.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,269 Times in 1,837 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Mickey mouse tournament
    How is that exactly? If it was truly a Mickey mouse tournament should't we have hypothetically won it a couple of times in the past 43 years? Additionally, since 2007 no one has won the tournament back to back, which increases the quality of the tournament. And as you saw in this past edition, all teams regardless of how "small" put up a fight.

If because it's based in Asia you think that, let me tell you Asian football has vastly increased in this past decade or so and has the highest potential out of the other continents, it already has surpassed African football (as shown in the World Cup) and even has the potential to surpass South American football (FIFA Club World Cup) if it continues the path it's in right now.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,725 Times in 1,540 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    How is that exactly? If it was truly a Mickey mouse tournament should't we have hypothetically won it a couple of times in the past 43 years? Additionally, since 2007 no one has won the tournament back to back, which increases the quality of the tournament. And as you saw in this past edition, all teams regardless of how "small" put up a fight.

If because it's based in Asia you think that, let me tell you Asian football has vastly increased in this past decade or so and has the highest potential out of the other continents, it already has surpassed African football (as shown in the World Cup) and even has the potential to surpass South American football (FIFA Club World Cup) if it continues the path it's in right now.
    It was a joke due to the attendance and the officiating
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 98

You do not have permission to view the list of names.