China to Host 2023 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad choice!!!

China means that the sponsors and match fixers will ensure China + China's Arab Friends go all the way to the Semi-Finals.

2004 and 2015 were two of the filthiest Asian Cup Tournaments where two dirty rotten referees most probably paid by match fixers and tournament sponsors ensured that Iran don't go to the final and in 2015 don't even go to the semi-finals.

Apart from some of the Persian Gulf Arab nations, Australia, China and some South East Asian countries are very dirty and rotten when it comes to bribing or match fixing.

Comment

Comment

[Insert Funny Trump GIF on how he says China]

Comment

Tourism, fan atmosphere... none of that stuff matters to AFC. You think any tourists went to UAE or Qatar for Asia cup besides a few Iranians ?

All afc really wants is bribery of officials and some tv money. That’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Tourism, fan atmosphere... none of that stuff matters to AFC. You think any tourists went to UAE or Qatar for Asia cup besides a few Iranians ?

All afc really wants is bribery of officials and some tv money. That’s it.
            Huh? You’re really saying UAE and Qatar doesn’t get lots of tourists?

Where else in Asia would you suggest the tournament be held? Australia, Japan, SK, are the only 3 I’d say that make sense ahead of Qatar and UAE. China would probably be #2 only to Australia.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hera are the pictures of 2023 AFC Asian Cup stadiums published by The 2023 AFC Asian Cup Local Organising Committee and other sources
              Under renovation
              Beijing - Workers Stadium (Gongti), Capacity 70,161, Club Beijing Guoan,open date: 1959,rebuild starts in July 2020, open date December 2022, planned to host the Final match and Open ceramony

Tianjin - Teda Football Stadium, capacity 36,390, club Tianjin Teda, open date: 2004

Under construction:
              Shanghai - Pudong Football Stadium (White jade bowl), Capacity: 33,765, Club: Shanghai SIPG, open date : September 15th,2021

Chongqing - Longxing Football stadium (Phoenix), Capacity 60,000 Club: Chongqing Lifan, open date:2022

Chengdu - Fenghuangshan football stadium, capacity 57,087 club: Sichuan FC open date: 2021

Xi'an -Internaionalfootball Center, capacity 59,000 Club: Shanxi Chang'an Atheletic open date: 2022

Dalian - Dalian Burracuda Bay Football Stadium, Capacity 63,000 club: Dalian Pro,open date: 2022

Qingdao — Youth football stadium, capacity 52,800 club Qingdao Huanghai, open date: 2022

Suzhou, Kunshan city -Kunshan football stadium, capacity 45,000 open date 2022

Xiamen - Egrat Football Stadium, capacity 60,041 open date 2022
              I am Tigersandys
              Forza Guo'an
              加油!国安队!

Comment

Simply Amazing! The Dalian one blows me away!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                  Chongqing - Longxing Football stadium (Phoenix), Capacity 60,000 Club: Chongqing Lifan, open date:2022
                  Looks like an ammameh.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Compare these with what we have. Shameful

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Compare these with what we have. Shameful
                      And we have naghshe jahan stadium which is approaching its 30th year of construction, without being completed and already rejected by AFC standards!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        And we have naghshe jahan stadium which is approaching its 30th year of construction, without being completed and already rejected by AFC standards!
                        Even AQR and Foolad arena are ridiculous compared to china, russia, turkey or Qatar (relative friendly countries) stadiums

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Simply Amazing! The Dalian one blows me away!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          here are more pictures

I am Tigersandys
                          Forza Guo'an
                          加油!国安队!

Comment

CCTV5 programme about the 2023 AFC Asian Cup Stadiums

2020.07.11 2023 Asian CUP: New Stadiums, New Becons
                            http://tv.cctv.com/2020/07/11/VIDEcN...HF200711.shtml

2020.09.29: 2023 Asian Cup China: New design, New Hopes
                            https://tv.cctv.com/2020/09/29/VIDEJ...U4200929.shtml
                            I am Tigersandys
                            Forza Guo'an
                            加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                              Hera are the pictures of 2023 AFC Asian Cup stadiums published by The 2023 AFC Asian Cup Local Organising Committee and other sources
                              WOW! Those are some sexy stadiums... I am going to try my hardest to make 2023 AFC Asian Cup in China, in my opinion China would be a great host for the tournament in terms of atmosphere, stadiums/facilities, transportation, etc... I think you should bid for future World Cups.

Also the best railway system in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Nokhodi jan, have you seen Qatar's stadiums??? When Yahya Golmohammadi went to Qatar for AFC Champions League he was praising Qatar's stadiums and facilities, even saying in his opinion that Qatar would be a good host for the World Cup.

Watch @ 5:18 for Yahya Golmohammadi's interview.

Comment

Working...
                                X