This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Really ? What was the back and forth about then?
    Lets give our friend the benefit of the doubt and say he is dyslexic.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      This was an expensive punt:

Wilmots seeking $6 million in unpaid wages + $2 million already paid

"100% he will have a better record"
      100% if he would have been given 8 years he could have had a 60% win ratio in Asia with Iran. Apparently the IFF did not learn their lesson and did not address issues we had with the Mozambican.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        What differences? She clearly says, and I quote, "No disagreement there".
        I disagree with everything you say.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          100% if he would have been given 8 years he could have had a 60% win ratio in Asia with Iran. Apparently the IFF did not learn their lesson and did not address issues we had with the Mozambican.
          Your post contained the numbers 100, 8 and 60.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Your post contained the numbers 100, 8 and 60.

Yes, very good.

Comment

I disagree with everything you say.
              Almost everything. One clear exception.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It looks like organized defense and timed attacks has absolutely torn apart the "free flying" attacking mode that CQ haters wanted.

Please refer to Atletico Madrids' crushing defeat of Liverpool tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  It looks like organized defense and timed attacks has absolutely torn apart the "free flying" attacking mode that CQ haters wanted.
                  Please refer to Atletico Madrids' crushing defeat of Liverpool tonight.
                  enjoyed every second of it. Atleti's mental + physical resilience to go through second half onslaught was phenomenal. Then their high levels of execution on offense won them the game, with help of simeones excellent subs.

Of course they rode their luck at times, you have to when playing at home of european champions. But they dominated the first game and deservedly won, played an even first half at anfield, and punished them in extra time.

CQ is somewhere in bogota smiling. This was literally TM design but with superior players.

Comment

100% if he would have been given 8 years he could have had a 60% win ratio in Asia with Iran.
                    I appreciate your point, but who wants a "60% win ratio in Asia"?

How is that a useful long term goal for Iran?

Wilmots may have got a 60% "win ratio in Asia" after 8 years but I don't think he would build a team for the future, and instill the non-tangibles that you have previously highlighted so eloquently:

Since this is about Cq positives I am only going to talk about the positives. He has instilled discipline; he has structured our team defense; he has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to; he is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football; he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything, he is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation; he has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM; he is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world; he is very respectful when dealing with players, no longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches; he is respectful of our culture.
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094

Both are great coaches and have worked hard in our football. I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well.
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

This is one of the things I admire about CQ. He is a real coach who has 0 bias in his selection. I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and
                    experts making lists from their couches at home. Also I believe whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong. He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism. Just look at the people he has brought on, some no one even knew about but here they are. A good example would be Gholizadeh..

Comment

Ok guys enough of the Back and forth it’s getting out of hand - closing this thread and if it continues outside of here bans will be given.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                      X