This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
    Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the current sports ministry who abuse their position for their own benefits and that's the main reason CQ was not kept and Wilmots was brought in.
    Thank you. The above statement says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      @ tooleh Khers
      STOP TROLLING!
      Friendly (but firm) Warning!
      Dear Adesor, did you see the multiple posts by KC in this thread and others? Talk about spamming and trolling....Thanks for the friendly warning I will stop replying to people who quote me. Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        I In regards with the whole CQ getting clamped down by the IR, I wouldn't agree with a lot being said on here as I was one of his biggest supporters and was even in contact with some of his coaching staff at times. The main drivers of the whole CQ fiasco was actually the sports minister of the rouhani government rather than the IR. There were a lot of supporters of IR who like myself were supporters of CQ and the amount of progress he was bringing to our football (regardless of CQ's tactical style). Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the current sports ministry who abuse their position for their own benefits and that's the main reason CQ was not kept and Wilmots was brought in.
        I don't want to go into a political debate or anything with anyone here but I just felt like I had to say something following a lot of posts against the IR when in fact it's the current governments fault..
        Well then... so many questions I'll avoid..

What Rouhanis government did is no different a modus operandi than what IR always does.

Please note that our IFF walks a tight rope everyday regarding politicial interference in football. This is hardly contained to the minister of sports now. We(Irans football) were suspended prior to Asian cup 2007 I believe for the same sort of thing.

And I dont find the "corruption everywhere" shtick convincing. We know AFC treats us worse. We get fined for many things while Arabs get away with overly loud bandari booghs and songs and things like even harassing our players. Why harm our own?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          Dear Adesor, did you see the multiple posts by KC in this thread and others? Talk about spamming and trolling....Thanks for the friendly warning I will stop replying to people who quote me. Regards.
          Yes, I read them all and it always starts withYOU! Stop posting non-stop incomplete, fake statistics and don’t play victim!
          Next warning will be a ban!
          Hope it's perfectly clear now!!!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
            I likes him already.
            Sure better then than the one he replaced in terms of public relations.
            Yeah he sure was good at public relations....

Seriously, where did they find this guy? Sports Ministry have a lot to answer for, IFF's proposal of Renard would have been a decent choice...

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              we should be very happy about Wilmots coming to Iran.
              The contract with Wilmots will be signed tomorrow in the Iranian embassy in Brussels , Belgium.
              I also am optimistic about our new TM coach.
              Wilmots is a good coach and was a great player , .
              Stop all this bs negativity dudes.
              Despite all that is going on with the USD being 15000 toman, we should be very happy to have gotten Wilmots, he is a good coach.
              and yes we have plenty of time to get ready for the first round of WCQ matches
              Man, this Wilmots had some of the strongest support without even having done anything.... Bichareh Sarbaz who gave him utmost support when he came. Our fans didn't deserve this (or maybe we did, if we didn't appreciate people who did a lot for us...?!?)

Comment

This was an expensive punt:

Wilmots seeking $6 million in unpaid wages + $2 million already paid

"100% he will have a better record"

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  So much footballing ignorance, Euro-worship, and racism towards Africans in one post.

Alas the African has a better record for TM against African teams than the Croatian.

Comment

While I wholeheartedly support exposing hypocrisy and bias, I am sad to this thread get bumped. I was just getting over this debacle. Now, I will have more nightmares about this charlatan taking advantage of the feeble and incompetent IFF to the detriment of Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      This was an expensive punt:

Wilmots seeking $6 million in unpaid wages + $2 million already paid

"100% he will have a better record"
                      LOL, well the post contained the number 100 so I can understand why it's inaccurate.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        So much footballing ignorance, Euro-worship, and racism towards Africans in one post.

Alas the African has a better record for TM against African teams than the Croatian.
                        Correct. In fact both tooleh khers and I agreed to that from the very first post as the table of their stats was clear and neither one of us had any disagreement about it.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          Correct. In fact both tooleh khers and I agreed to that from the very first post as the table of their stats was clear and neither one of us had any disagreement about it.
                          Really ? What was the back and forth about then?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Really ? What was the back and forth about then?
                            She later denied she had said it. Fortunately I had screenshotted it. See below.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              She later denied she had said it. Fortunately I had screenshotted it. See below.

i know you guys have your differences but it’s getting kind of childish now. can you please stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                i know you guys have your differences but it’s getting kind of childish now. can you please stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                What differences? She clearly says, and I quote, "No disagreement there".

Comment

Working...
                                X