This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    Marc Wilmots shireh and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes.
    Please kindly advise when this might happen

8 years
    You want Wilmots to be TM coach for 8 years? OK.

Comment

Not a good pick.
      Marc Wilmots shireh and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes.
      More doublespeak.

Comment

.......and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes.
        You do realize that he is and has always been a citizen of Portugal right?!!!! Are French people who were born in Algeria before independence Algerian?!!

I get the sense that you are using the term "Mozambican" as an insult. I find that distasteful even if it is done in jest.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          I get the sense that you are using the term "Mozambican" as an insult. I find that distasteful even if it is done in jest.
          Not just "mozambican", but tooleh khers has referred to Queiroz numerous times as "african". Is this kind of bigotry acceptable?

From this thread:

Belgian >>>>>>> Mozambican. 100% he will have a better record and against better opposition. No more docking and hiding, no more excuses, no more insults, no more parking the bus. I hope IFF learned their lesson and addressed the many issues we had with the African.
          Very distasteful..

Comment

8 years.
            Your post contained the number 8.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Not just "mozambican", but tooleh khers has referred to Queiroz numerous times as "african". Is this kind of bigotry acceptable?

From this thread:

Very distasteful..
              In her defense she has gone out of her way to point out to us that CQ had a better record than the Angolan tire and that this was clear from the very first post and that she had no disagreement about it.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I suppose everyone that opposes CQ is an IR good folk. You know including ex tm managers and players and legends...Funny thing is the number of so called experts who went on record against CQ is much greater than those who hailed him as the savior of Iranian football. LOOOL it feels stupid even saying it sarcastically.

Comment

Please kindly advise when this might happen

You want Wilmots to be TM coach for 8 years? OK.
                  No but I know you are fine giving 8 years for status quo. If given the chance he can not possibly do worst. Still funny that many Mozambican fans want to compare a handful of games to cq's 8 years in charge.

Comment

More doublespeak.
                    LOl really? Is this your level of understanding? Sorry...

Comment

From this thread:

Very distasteful..
                      What is distasteful is you associating that with inferiority.

Comment

What is distasteful is you associating that with inferiority.
                        It's a shame that you have to be so prejudiced against Africa or Mozambique.

Also a shame that you call fans of TM "Mozambican fans"

If you really do look at African people as "inferior" then I only hope you can open your mind, and your heart. Life is too short for this kind of prejudice.

Comment

No but I know you are fine giving 8 years for status quo. If given the chance he can not possibly do worst. Still funny that many Mozambican fans want to compare a handful of games to cq's 8 years in charge.
                          Your post contained the number 8.

Also you have already pointed out that CQ had a better record than the Angolan tire and that this was clear from the very first post and that you had no disagreement about it.

Comment

@ tooleh Khers
                            STOP TROLLING!
                            Friendly (but firm) Warning!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I know I will get shot down for this from some people on here but I'm a supporter of the Islamic Republic of Iran but I've never used that against anyone here or anywhere else. I try not get involved in political debates (or arguments) on here as I always try and come on to this forum for the reason of football only. I understand politics is involved in our football but we're not the only ones who have our politics mixed in football (don't get me wrong, there is a lot wrong in our football) but I experience political stuff in football in the UK as a football coach here and unless you're in it deep, you wouldn't always realise.
                              In regards with the whole CQ getting clamped down by the IR, I wouldn't agree with a lot being said on here as I was one of his biggest supporters and was even in contact with some of his coaching staff at times. The main drivers of the whole CQ fiasco was actually the sports minister of the rouhani government rather than the IR. There were a lot of supporters of IR who like myself were supporters of CQ and the amount of progress he was bringing to our football (regardless of CQ's tactical style). Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the current sports ministry who abuse their position for their own benefits and that's the main reason CQ was not kept and Wilmots was brought in.
                              I don't want to go into a political debate or anything with anyone here but I just felt like I had to say something following a lot of posts against the IR when in fact it's the current governments fault. I know a lot on this forum are against my views and against IR but that's their opinions as this is my view and my opinion, but like I mentioned as a person who's involved in the game, I can see things politically and abusing of positions even in the UK.

I hope I haven't offended anyone with this post as I've been a member on this forum for quite a number of years and have tried contributing with news etc whenever I can but I just had to post this specially in regards with the whole CQ situation.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                I know I will get shot down for this from some people on here but I'm a supporter of the Islamic Republic of Iran but I've never used that against anyone here or anywhere else. I try not get involved in political debates (or arguments) on here as I always try and come on to this forum for the reason of football only. I understand politics is involved in our football but we're not the only ones who have our politics mixed in football (don't get me wrong, there is a lot wrong in our football) but I experience political stuff in football in the UK as a football coach here and unless you're in it deep, you wouldn't always realise.
                                In regards with the whole CQ getting clamped down by the IR, I wouldn't agree with a lot being said on here as I was one of his biggest supporters and was even in contact with some of his coaching staff at times. The main drivers of the whole CQ fiasco was actually the sports minister of the rouhani government rather than the IR. There were a lot of supporters of IR who like myself were supporters of CQ and the amount of progress he was bringing to our football (regardless of CQ's tactical style). Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the current sports ministry who abuse their position for their own benefits and that's the main reason CQ was not kept and Wilmots was brought in.
                                I don't want to go into a political debate or anything with anyone here but I just felt like I had to say something following a lot of posts against the IR when in fact it's the current governments fault. I know a lot on this forum are against my views and against IR but that's their opinions as this is my view and my opinion, but like I mentioned as a person who's involved in the game, I can see things politically and abusing of positions even in the UK.

I hope I haven't offended anyone with this post as I've been a member on this forum for quite a number of years and have tried contributing with news etc whenever I can but I just had to post this specially in regards with the whole CQ situation.
                                Thanks. I have a million questions here, most of which straddle the line between the football and general forums....

Comment

Working...
                                X