X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    So signing is happening today?
    Would be nice with some pics as evidence.
    How he can sign he is not in Tehran yet. I have a feeling that they/Willmots did not agree. Look at my last post I read that he would go to Tehran for sign if he agree the condition

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      How he can sign he is not in Tehran yet. I have a feeling that they/Willmots did not agree. Look at my last post I read that he would go to Tehran for sign if he agree the condition
      because people wrote earlier that he will sign in the iranian embassy in Belgium?

Comment

Taj left in the early hours of today for Belgium see here https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1613022/تاج-راهی-بلژیک-شد . According to this article, Taj and Wilmots will sign the contract at the Iranian embassy in Brussels later today and Wilmots will be paid through the embassy (don’t have anymore details on how exactly that will work.)

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Taj left in the early hours of today for Belgium see here https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1613022/تاج-راهی-بلژیک-شد . According to this article, Taj and Wilmots will sign the contract at the Iranian embassy in Brussels later today and Wilmots will be paid through the embassy (don’t have anymore details on how exactly that will work.)
          I think Iran and the embassies can move money fine between them, each embassy in every country have a bank from that country, eg here in Sweden they have a Swedish bank account, Danish in Denmark and so on, when we go and pay for our passports and so we pay to these accounts, not some bank in Iran. So Wilmots will be paid from an Belgium account, no problem there. How IFF transfer the money to the embassies Belgium account is another story, but should be possible.

Comment

Interesting work-around to use the embassy account. Should be diplomatically immune and legal.

Comment

https://tamasha.com/v/APw8z
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

It is shame that he sign in Belgium. I agree with lawer that he will bring noghting to us and he is less than Carlos Quriouz! I am worried if we are going to make it this time around. With Carlos Quriouz i would been sure we will quality and Qualify for the 2022 FIFA World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  Regardless of whether I agree or disagree with Mr Rafaie (the lawyer in the above clip) on comparison of Wilmots and CQ, he should focus on his area of expertise i.e. the legal ramifications of signing the contract in Belgium to which he said there are none. Also, in all fairness, no one from IFF ever claimed that there are any legal advantages to signing the contract in Belgium. I am not sure what Mr Rafaie is talking about.

Comment

The guy complains Iran's football will not progress with this guy but this guy will get famous with Iran!

Well, I really hope the guy gets famous with Iran cause that means he's been successful with TM!

Comment

Wilmots must dance baba karam and eat a big plate of chelo kabab after signing his contract to show his commitment to Iran and TM. Hopefully Taj is smart enough to put it in the contract itself.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        lol perks of the position, i suppose.?
                        probably meeting to figure out a scam banking workaround in Belgium to be able to get the guy paid regularly, before he agrees to put ink to paper..??
                        sorta like how Gutter ponied up TM's AC camp expenses ..! I in a tit for tat sorta basis and sidestepped the complicated payment procedure ..!
                        or maybe make a quick trip to Amsterdam for a Marijuana appetizer.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

After golmohamadi snubbing u23, neko going to foolad instead of wilmots assistant, it seems it is not likely wilmots will coach tm, according to 90

Comment

Migam, Wilmots emza kard ya na?

Comment

I just read on Instagram, that the IFF expects him to stay in Iran permanently as a future Team Melli coach, but he is not willing to do so.
                              (source: belgian internet page „hln“)

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                                I just read on Instagram, that the IFF expects him to stay in Iran permanently as a future Team Melli coach, but he is not willing to do so.
                                (source: belgian internet page „hln“)
                                BRING IN FOR GOD SAKE
                                BOZORGEH MADRID

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Working...
                                X