• Time
  • Show
Clear All

صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ
    روح برانکو آمد

Bienvenue à Iran Monsieur Wilmots!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Some would argue that it was because of his teams being soorakh. I would say it's because he is the coach who tied Angola.
      I would say both
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lots of two sided comments here - naturally. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Only time will tell folks. Let's just be patient and see what happens before we start jotting down our criticism / praise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
          dude what do you expect?

you think a decent foreign coach will even consider stepping into Iran? let alone working with IFF?
          You mean a decent foreign coach like CQ?
          __________________________________________________ __________________
          formerly known as westwienmaskulin and used to post on ISP

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I rather have Renault or Skoda than pride or paykan
            Paykan is not produced anymore.
            __________________________________________________ __________________
            formerly known as westwienmaskulin and used to post on ISP

Comment

anyone know if he has had some chelo kabab yet? I think the timing of taking him to tehran's best chelo kababi prior to contract neogtiations would be ideal. he aint gonna leave after discovering the world's greatest dish and maybe even lower his salary demands as a result!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He will eat in the best resturant of Tehran Chelol kabab and maybe he already try it in Belgium Brussel

Comment

Comment

M.W. has his Wikipedia page already updated with Iran info: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Wilmots

He was with the Ivory Coast for one year in 2017. Wilmots is also a politician besides a soccer coach.
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Pigfighter

I remember him playing at Schalke his nickname was the pigfighter!
                      Result of his fighting Spirit He showed every game

Hope He can Transfer that mentality to team Melli among tactical values

Good luck Wilmots..He deserves a fair Chance

Comment

Our qualification to the 2018 World Cup was so smooth and relaxing for us TM fans, I just pray we don't go back to hoping for a miracle to qualify by the last game, all that stress is going to make me kachal..

Comment

I am happy with Wilmots, he is young has alot of energy and did some good work with Belgium!

Sure he hasn't proven himself as much as we would like but again he has plenty of time to do that.

I just hope he is not as toxic as CQ and Branko, I am fed up with all the division surrounding TM.

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
                            I just hope he is not as toxic as CQ and Branko, I am fed up with all the division surrounding TM.
                            To be fair to both these coaches, the division and hashieh I don't think is really the fault of these two but people behind the scenes, and then promulgated by hordes of tribal fans on social media outlets

You can bet your bottom dollar that Wilmots, or any other coach, will experience the same.

Comment

He probably knows quite a bit about Iranian players with 5 or 6 of them being in Belgium in recent years. I was not very happy at the beginning with the signing but give the guy some time. He had ups and down in his coaching career just like Queiroz so after 2 years being inactive he should be hungry as well. I just hope IFF let him to work and he implement the discipline in TM just like Queiroz.

Comment

anyone knows why he didnt work for 2 years?
                                no takers, or personal matters kept him?

If the former, then it could be alarming

Comment

Working...
                                X