X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    For 1.5 million, yes!
    But we know very well that’s not a 1.5 million he will get comfortably....there is a ton of BS delays and late payments that will happen along the way IFF and Iranian football in general has a long history of not making owed payments and put ppl through heaven and hell before they can ever get his money.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      I wouldve been happy with any manager as long as it wasnt Brangoh.
      Given his agreed upon inferior record compared to CQ, hiring the Angolan tire definitely would have been a step backwards.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

More pix here : http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/2071/%DA%AF%...8C%D8%B1%DB%8C

Comment

How will we know if he is going to have any promise ?
          How we play versus SOUTH KOREA

We match up well against their players, even the elite ones.
          So if they OUTPLAY and OUTCOACH us, then he will be taught a very valuable and quick lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
            1,5 million that’s even more than what CQ was getting, let’s see if IR television dogs will talk about Marc’s salary.
            It was clear that the regime didn’t like CQ he was getting too popular, they created so much hashiye for TM with Persepolis to kick CQ out.
            Marc Wilmots is no way near CQ quality even my Belgium friends where always talking bad about this guy
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Absolutely incorrect on all counts. Please stop with your spamming about CQ. He got 8 years. Lost to ISIS lost to Japan in our worst defeat ever did not advance or accomplish anything noteworthy. He created all the hashieh himself. Adfter 8 years of failures they did not need hashieh to kick him out. They did not even kick him out. CQ was an assistant and will always be in my book. Marc Wilmots shireh and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes.

Comment

Time will tell if Wilmots can earn a better record than CQ the same way that time told that CQ earned a better record than the Angolan tire which was clear and tooleh khers and I agreed on it from the very first post and we had no disagreement about it.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Belgian >>>>>>> Mozambican. 100% he will have a better record and against better opposition. No more docking and hiding, no more excuses, no more insults, no more parking the bus. I hope IFF learned their lesson and addressed the many issues we had with the African.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Time will tell if Wilmots can earn a better record than CQ the same way that time told that CQ earned a better record than the Angolan tire which was clear and tooleh khers and I agreed on it from the very first post and we had no disagreement about it.
                  Even if wilmots does end up with a better record it still doesn’t tell the whole story. The team CQ inherited when he came to Tehran cannot be compared to what wilmots is walking into.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Even if wilmots does end up with a better record it still doesn’t tell the whole story. The team CQ inherited when he came to Tehran cannot be compared to what wilmots is walking into.
                    I certainly hope he does better so that way with the Angolan tire, CQ and Wilmots each coach has improved upon his predecessor's record.

Comment

Originally posted by westwien View Post
                      Thanks indeed for the measured analysis. It's just one thing whether you have Kevin De Bruyne or peak Carrasco who scored in a Champions League final in your team and on your bench, or if you have...well nevermind. I also don't know how his attitude will translate into TM and whether it will be well received. I also just remember the Belgian players complaining that he has absolutely no idea on how to coach a team, at least those like Hazard, Courtois and De Bruyne. Overall, I really don't understand the selection. Good luck to him obviously but weird choice.
                      What does this even mean? If you have...nevermind? Who do you think you are lad, bashing our players like that. Need i remind all the haters here that we are competing on an Asian level, and that in Asia we are among the best. Some of you need a serious reality check.

Wilmots job is to qualify us for the world cup, and that's it. Never in our history have we reached the second round in a world cup, and if we can achieve this under Wilmots he will go down in our history books. That should be his goal. We have too many haters man, can't stand all this negative crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        Can't wait for Mayeli-Kodan interview and his opinion on the latest choice for TM.
                        And soon the whole nation will be divided. …. Wilmot Lovers and Haters. The fight begin!
                        The only thing I want to tell everyone is JUST LET THE GUY DO HIS JOB! .. who cares about his resume or past failures/accomplishments that has nothing to do with anyone who gets a coaching job in Iran. LET HIM DO HIS JOB.
                        BTW- what the f are those red and pink roses for this guy? what is he supposed to do with those? Shove them up Saket's behind?
                        from his flustered looks in this pic, i think he is contemplating doing just that..!

PS
                        pre-hiring CQ's CV was far more credible and impressive than this guy's ..! and TM was in complete shambles and most of us fans were far more positive about Carlos's appointment and frankly in shock that IFF had even managed to attract such a high caliber coach ..! The main negativity and disdain towards CQ back then stemmed from the intense controversy surrounding him at that time from his fight with Portuguese federation and FIFA..! in retrospect if he wasnt facing those controversies and publicity nightmares , it was doubtful IFF woulda had a snowball's chance in hell of attracting coaches of his caliber and CV ..!
                        imo, what makes the appointment of this MW guy a hard pill to swallow for some, is primarily the tokhmy and utterly illogical and idiotic way IFF/SM lost services of a clearly committed and better qualified and far more likely to succeed CQ for about the same $$s..!
                        i knew all along that it wasnt about the money..!! IFF/SM were just fearful of his immense popularity with the TM fans and terrified that his outspoken critics of their perpetual failings was making their own positions within our utterly corrupt football system untenable..!
                        like you said, now "let this guy do his job"..!! That is a message more directed to IFF/SM than you and I tbh..!!

Comment

Well lucky for the new coach, everyone’s expectations are so low that they only way for him is up.

I just hope he can be as effective as CQ against the Iranian football mafia. And that is the only reason People loved CQ.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Please note that according to Shakouri (see below link), they are still going through details of the contract and the IFF is yet to officially introduce Wilmots as the coach. He visited Azadi and National Football Center facilities today and started the meetings with Taj et-al on the details of the contract today. Here are my two cents:

1- If both sides finally sign and Wilmots officially starts his work, I will support him and wish him the best in the interest of TM's success.

2- He doesn't have the credibility, experience and accomplishments of CQ yet he has his own successes and failures and I am sure he has learned from the latter. How much he has learned and whether it will be realized in action is yet to be seen.

3- He did rather well with Belgium national team in both 2014 WC and 2016 EC yet he failed to live up to the expectations. Of course, he should be credited for taking Belgium from a second rate European team to a championship contender.

4- I am not too worried about his failures and what Hazard said about him. Chris Ronaldo had said similar things about CQ's coaching in 2010 WC and CQ had had his share of failures at Real and other national teams yet he did great with Iran.

5- He is younger than CQ and hopefully that translates to more energy and spending more time in Iran.

Go TM!

https://tamasha.com/v/64gyo

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              I certainly hope he does better so that way with the Angolan tire, CQ and Wilmots each coach has improved upon his predecessor's record.
                              Why do you call branko the Angolan tire again?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Why do you call branko the Angolan tire again?
                                Some would argue that it was because of his teams being soorakh. I would say it's because he is the coach who tied Angola.

Comment

Working...
                                X