This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Is it possible to reopen Wilmots official thread?

Btw : https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...78e27796b18bb1
    or just please change the name of this thread and make it official !

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Taj is significantly better than kaffashian.

The facilities upgrades, friendlies, and prep have all been better under him.

Because of CQ and Taj, TM now has a modern training complex/ facilities, when before taj we didnt even have good enough grass fields to play on.

Additionally, Taj reduced the number of teams in PGL when he was in charge of the league, which also helped our football.

Considering the circumstances in Iran, I think Taj has performed miracles. I am much more confident in Wilmots with the selection of his staff. He has obviously chosen well qualified individuals.
      I totally agree with everything you said.

To add to what you said, Taj also came in as a professional who did his research and who was organized. Who remembers his brochure resume that he had when he was running for the position. The other candidates didn’t even bother to print out anything for their presentation let alone make it so beautifully put together. If anyone can find that please share it, I really liked that template.

In his brochure resume Taj had put every objective in a neat order and he seemed the most honest as well. He then implemented his ideas and objectives into Iranian football. I’d say he did his job 70% out of 100% and I’d say if he had the funds and the support from majles since day 1, he’d be closer to 100/100.

Meanwhile, and although Kaffashian did his best he was still careless and lazy. Every interview with him looked like he was clueless and didn’t want to be there. I thought he was camera shy and awkward, but even putting that aside he just didn’t give as much as Taj gives now.

The only thing that disappointed me with Taj was how he promised the Adidas kits to fans out of Iran and we all ended up buying them from China or from shady websites. Don’t get me wrong, the jerseys I bought from China ($20 each) are so good! They feel nice, they look nice. But it still saddens me that our fans couldn’t get their team’s jersey like others. And this time around, even Iranians outside of Iran had trouble getting their hands on their team’s kits.

Other than this and a few other things, under Mehdi Taj we’ve seen significant changes. PEC is the most important one and it couldn’t have happened if Carlos didn’t talk about it for 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers;2640027

Belgian >>>>>>> Mozambican. 100% he will have a better record and against better opposition. No more docking and hiding, no more excuses, no more insults, no more parking the bus. I hope IFF learned their lesson and addressed the many issues we had with the African.
        Is this 100 percent one of your stats? Or is it from a social media fan account. Just wondering.

Also what is your issue with "African", "Mozambican" etc...? Do you have a problem with people who grew up in Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          Marc Wilmots shireh and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes.
          Please kindly advise when this might happen

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
            At this state of TM anyone is an improvement over the last coach we had.

At least this guy is young and comes from a French influenced football culture that's on top of the world right now!
            What happened to this guy as well?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              What happened to this guy as well?
              Banned for Sandis-khorness

Comment

Is this 100 percent one of your stats? Or is it from a social media fan account. Just wondering.

Also what is your issue with "African", "Mozambican" etc...? Do you have a problem with people who grew up in Africa?
                Discussing stats with someone suffering from dyscalculia is pointless.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Not a good pick. However, I am hopeful he will do better than his predecessor.
                  Care to elaborate further on this statement?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Banned for Sandis-khorness
                    Oh dear. Well I guess that some who disliked Queiroz were regime fans, but I didn't expect that would be the case in this community.

Comment

Oh dear. Well I guess that some who disliked Queiroz were regime fans, but I didn't expect that would be the case in this community.
                      He was banned for propaganda unrelated to Iranian football and for insulting moderators after they asked him to tone it down.

In the football sense, I have little tolerance for people who are arrogant about the game, whether that be playing or coaching. Mourinho is a good coach but his antics sometimes are too much. If someone talks big they should be able to back it up like Sir Alex for example.

That is the fault of some of the "opposition" that existed to CQ in his day that they knew themselves as authorities without having really done anything. Mayeli Kohan comes to mind.

Comment

Marc Wilmots shireh and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes.
                        I guess Khiabani, Misaghi and various other "good folk" of IR are supportive of your stance.

Comment

I guess Khiabani, Misaghi and various other "good folk" of IR are supportive of your stance.
                          As it stands I only see one person forced into a hole (hopefully practicing counting in there).
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Please kindly advise when this might happen

Many thanks.
                            8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Care to elaborate further on this statement?
                              Not a good pick. However, I am hopeful he will do better than his predecessor.

Comment

I suppose everyone that opposes CQ is an IR good folk. You know including ex tm managers and players and legends...Funny thing is the number of so called experts who went on record against CQ is much greater than those who hailed him as the savior of Iranian football. LOOOL it feels stupid even saying it sarcastically.

Comment

Working...
                                X