Marc Wilmots to be named Team Melli’s manager: report - Page 37

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Marc Wilmots to be named Team Melli’s manager: report

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 489 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Is it possible to reopen Wilmots official thread?

Btw : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or just please change the name of this thread and make it official !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,880 Times in 4,532 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    Taj is significantly better than kaffashian.

The facilities upgrades, friendlies, and prep have all been better under him.

Because of CQ and Taj, TM now has a modern training complex/ facilities, when before taj we didnt even have good enough grass fields to play on.

Additionally, Taj reduced the number of teams in PGL when he was in charge of the league, which also helped our football.

Considering the circumstances in Iran, I think Taj has performed miracles. I am much more confident in Wilmots with the selection of his staff. He has obviously chosen well qualified individuals.
    I totally agree with everything you said.

To add to what you said, Taj also came in as a professional who did his research and who was organized. Who remembers his brochure resume that he had when he was running for the position. The other candidates didn’t even bother to print out anything for their presentation let alone make it so beautifully put together. If anyone can find that please share it, I really liked that template.

In his brochure resume Taj had put every objective in a neat order and he seemed the most honest as well. He then implemented his ideas and objectives into Iranian football. I’d say he did his job 70% out of 100% and I’d say if he had the funds and the support from majles since day 1, he’d be closer to 100/100.

Meanwhile, and although Kaffashian did his best he was still careless and lazy. Every interview with him looked like he was clueless and didn’t want to be there. I thought he was camera shy and awkward, but even putting that aside he just didn’t give as much as Taj gives now.

The only thing that disappointed me with Taj was how he promised the Adidas kits to fans out of Iran and we all ended up buying them from China or from shady websites. Don’t get me wrong, the jerseys I bought from China ($20 each) are so good! They feel nice, they look nice. But it still saddens me that our fans couldn’t get their team’s jersey like others. And this time around, even Iranians outside of Iran had trouble getting their hands on their team’s kits.

Other than this and a few other things, under Mehdi Taj we’ve seen significant changes. PEC is the most important one and it couldn’t have happened if Carlos didn’t talk about it for 7 years.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Members who have read this thread : 407

You do not have permission to view the list of names.