Marc Wilmots to be named Team Melli’s manager: report - Page 12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Marc Wilmots to be named Team Melli’s manager: report

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    With the political climate, I doubt we'd even have a national team in 2 years lol.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 799 Posts
    Can't wait for Mayeli-Kodan interview and his opinion on the latest choice for TM.

And soon the whole nation will be divided. …. Wilmot Lovers and Haters. The fight begin!

The only thing I want to tell everyone is JUST LET THE GUY DO HIS JOB! .. who cares about his resume or past failures/accomplishments that has nothing to do with anyone who gets a coaching job in Iran. LET HIM DO HIS JOB.

BTW- what the f are those red and pink roses for this guy? what is he supposed to do with those? Shove them up Saket's behind? …

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kavian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 647 Posts
    Well, I reserve judgement for now and stand for the possibility that this works out in the best way possible. Let's hope final negotiations are completed tomorrow and Wilmots hits the ground running ASAP so that TM has a head coach in the June friendlies.

Go TM!

Power Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    In 2014 how many England national team players played in the Premier League?
    I am sure Afshin Ghotbi can take England Team to Quarter Finals in World Cup.

That has been their problem all these years.

They need an Iranian Head Coach to reach their potential.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Some of the posts here really make me laugh. We are never happy are we? I thought germans were the world champions at moaning at everything, but some of u guys just proved me wrong. Give this guy a chance already!! As many others have said, with this fucked up country we have right now, we should be more than glad that a guy like Wilmots is coming to Iran.
    KSC 4LIFE

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unique football View Post
    CQ did not have a good resume before joining us as well , so who knows ?
    he did not have?
    won the u-20 back to back, was manu assistant and won champions league and coached real how is that a bad resume?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,821 Posts
    his contract is almost the same as CQ, we might as well have kept cq , i dont think he is a bad coach but we could have done better

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Marc Wilmots to be named Team Melli’s manager: report

1,5 million that’s even more than what CQ was getting, let’s see if IR television dogs will talk about Marc’s salary.

It was clear that the regime didn’t like CQ he was getting too popular, they created so much hashiye for TM with Persepolis to kick CQ out.

Marc Wilmots is no way near CQ quality even my Belgium friends where always talking bad about this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pejman-IL For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 4,538 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    I remember many of the Iranian football fans were also not happy when CQ became the TM's coach so what's new ?????? nothing !!!!!!

I say it again, based on the current situation of our Government and country , we should be very happy about Wilmots coming to Iran.
    Thank you!
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 4,538 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    Can't wait for Mayeli-Kodan interview and his opinion on the latest choice for TM.

And soon the whole nation will be divided. …. Wilmot Lovers and Haters. The fight begin!

The only thing I want to tell everyone is JUST LET THE GUY DO HIS JOB! .. who cares about his resume or past failures/accomplishments that has nothing to do with anyone who gets a coaching job in Iran. LET HIM DO HIS JOB.

BTW- what the f are those red and pink roses for this guy? what is he supposed to do with those? Shove them up Saket's behind? …
    Yes! Exactly.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 408

You do not have permission to view the list of names.