Marc Wilmots to be named Team Melli’s manager: report - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Marc Wilmots to be named Team Melli’s manager: report

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,314 Times in 5,982 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Yes I agree. All tenures should be judged by games organized vs Angola
    The world needs more Angolan tires.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    He is called the "war pig" from his time as a player. He is largely a disciplinarian who plays a defensive/balanced style of football. He trusts in youth.
    He struggles tactically, and this has been his undoing in the past, and I believe he would do well with a more experienced head next to him to guide him.
    Overall I think he will be a decent coach for Iran, certainly the best we can hope for, wish him the best.
    He would probably have help integrating and also with the experience from George Leekens.

I agree with your sentiments , if he gets the job as it’s just rumours at the moment then I wish him the best too and also we should not judge him before he actually gets a chance to prove himself.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    We will never have a coach the level of CQ again.
    I concur.

Any new coach we get will be at a higher level than the last one by default.

The last one managed to lose 0-3 in an AC which no coach had done with Iran since well before cell phone was invented.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,988 Times in 2,209 Posts
    With Wilmots iranian football should be under belgian french and german spotlights

General Member
    Thanks

It's official

به گزارش وب*سایت نود، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران رسما اعلام کرد که مارک ویلموتس سرمربی بلژیکی سابق شالکه و بلژیک، جایگزین کارلوس کیروش شد و هدایت تیم ملی ایران برعهده گرفت.

قرار است این سرمربی تا ساعاتی دیگر به همراه مربیان مدنظرش وارد ایران شود تا در آخرین جلسه مذاکره با رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال صحبت کند.

Taj officially announced his name and he is set to become the new coach.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahzi For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,740 Times in 3,964 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mahzi View Post
    به گزارش وب*سایت نود، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران رسما اعلام کرد که مارک ویلموتس سرمربی بلژیکی سابق شالکه و بلژیک، جایگزین کارلوس کیروش شد و هدایت تیم ملی ایران برعهده گرفت.

قرار است این سرمربی تا ساعاتی دیگر به همراه مربیان مدنظرش وارد ایران شود تا در آخرین جلسه مذاکره با رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال صحبت کند.

I am not strongly for or against him as most of us should be who did not follow him closely - he has good experiences under his belt which IMO qualifies him to coach TM. Let’s see how he does - we should all root for him to succeed
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Hope to see him in the stands at Azadi watching Xavi play his last match.

Banned

Thanks
    lol, leave it to the inept morons at IFF to bring someone in with an even more pathetic CV than CQ... This is exactly like the IPL teams bringing in 15k a year Brazilian bench warmers who usually don't even make the bench and signing 'em on 150k contracts and pocketing the remaining 135k.

What are exactly this guy's accomplishments?
    How many championships has he earned?
    How many teams has he qualified to the WC? (Does qualifying that talent stacked Belgian side count?)
    How many years of experience does he have?
    Why has he been teamless for over 2 years?
    WHY DID WE CHOOSE THIS GUY ASIDE FROM APPEASING THE IMPECILES WHO THINK BEING A WHITE EUROPEAN AUTOMATICALLY MAKES YOU A GREAT COACH?!

Banned

Thanks

Read the comments, the majority of people are not happy with this clown selection from IFF. Taj has to GTFO!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,228 Times in 2,198 Posts

Yay!!! Good coach and has a history of being involved in politics which can help him in Iran. He also very cooperative with youth players, so I think we will see some of our younger legionaries we were anticipating finally get invited to TM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 408

You do not have permission to view the list of names.