Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be invited to next TM call up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should be invited to next TM call up?

In absence of a coach and a functional federation, I thought we should pretty much take matters in our own hands and pick the most eligible 32 players for the next TM training camp.

Who would be your picks?

4 Goalkeeper, 10 Defenders, 10 Midfielders and 8 strikers

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    In absence of a coach and a functional federation, I thought we should pretty much take matters in our own hands and pick the most eligible 32 players for the next TM training camp.
    Who would be your picks?
    4 Goalkeeper, 10 Defenders, 10 Midfielders and 8 strikers
    GK: Beiranvand, H. Hosseini, Niazmand, Abedzadeh
    Defenders: Milmo, M. Hosseini, PAG, Kanaanizadegan, Moharrami, Khanzadeh, Khalilzadeh, Ghafouri, Rezaian, Zakipour

Midfield: Ezatolahi, Karimi, Ebrahimi, Hajsafi, Dejagah, Amiri, Torabi, Ghoddos, Rafiei, Ghaedi.

Attack: Azmoun, Taremi, Rezaei, Ansarifard, ARJ, Gholizadeh, Younes Delfi, Alipour(no more CQ. So if he fails to impress its his fault.)
    Last edited by perspolis#1; 05-02-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      GK: Beiranvand, H. Hosseini, Niazmand, Abedzadeh
      Defenders: Milmo, M. Hosseini, PAG, Kanaanizadegan, Moharrami, Khanzadeh, Khalilzadeh, Ghafouri, Rezaian, Zakipour

Midfield: Ezatolahi, Karimi, Ebrahimi, Hajsafi, Dejagah, Amiri, Torabi, Ghoddos, Rafiei, Ghaedi.

Attack: Azmoun, Taremi, Rezaei, Ansarifard, ARJ, Gholizadeh, Younes Delfi, Alipour(no more CQ. So if he fails to impress its his fault.)

Thanks for being the first to reply, but a good number of names you mentioned have already done their service and need to be replaced by fresh blood.

Hajsafi, Ansarifard, Amiri to name a few ..

How about; Daniel Esmaielipour, Aleh Safid, Bouhamdan, Reza Asadi, Reza Shekari ???

Comment

Thanks for being the first to reply, but a good number of names you mentioned have already done their service and need to be replaced by fresh blood.

How about; Daniel Esmaielipour, Aleh Safid, Bouhamdan, Reza Asadi, Reza Shekari ???
        good point..! especially in the traveling list for the upcoming friendlies..!!
        Ansarifard is still a tough one to exclude but i definitely wanna see HajSafi and Amiri phased out in MF/D...!! our usual starting Left sided players are awful weak and suspect and aging..! its time to experiment with fresh blood..! also dont mind Montazeri excluded..! i havent followed his club career recently but he seems to have become a bit played out..?

Comment

I will admit I am not too familiar with Irans young talents outside Sayyadmanesh, Delfi, and Shekari. Yes they would be included. I tried to cater my choices based on the number slots you provided.

For those three I would drop Amiri, Rezaian, Ansarifard for other players like Shekari etc.

Keep in mind I didnt name a squad for WC 2022. A slow transition to phase out the 30+ would have Dejagah/Ebrahimi/Hajsafi ideally replaced by 2020. They do have some things left to teach though in the short term.

Montazeri/Shojaei should be out conpletely and given respectable goodbyes.

I'm not too sure about our RB pool but I hope Moharrami can grow into it and then we can thank Ghafouri for his service too

Comment

It would be good to list 30 -35 players for a couple camps

24 players for main team.

I really think that by not having a coach in place, you need some of the elders in the camp to look over the players.

best idea would be to call up the Asian Cup team with additional 10-12 new players.

Comment

PFDC and the never ending obsession with age!

For me the best 23 should be in the TM camp. Whether they are 18 or 38 I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                PFDC and the never ending obsession with age!

For me the best 23 should be in the TM camp. Whether they are 18 or 38 I don't care.
                for an official game perhaps..!! but that would be a foolish approach in friendlies and early preparations rounds for key WC Qualifications coming up next..!
                i can understand if certain over30 yo players have almost nobody close enough to their skillset and promising enough of a youngster to be worth wasting time experimenting with..! or if they play such a vital role in the current team that their absence will be felt immensely even in test matches ..!

Comment

So for those of you who followed domestic leagues in Iran, have you spotted any player who might be the future star?

For me, I think Malavan's striker, Shahriar Moghanlou looks very promising.

Comment

Working...
                  X