Breaking News: Ali Daei sacked!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    Did he sue them for a valid reason such as non-payment of contract?!!! If so good for him.

Non-payment of salaries and contracts has been a problem in Iran dating back to a long time ago, even before the revolution. Any body who takes steps, such as suing the non-paying party, is doing the Iranian people a service.
    In essence your correct here..!
    But he shoulda also realized that his Appointment to such high caliber jobs that he was in no way, shape or form even remotely qualified for like (PP, especially TM)was already the biggest benefit$ he coulda ever hoped to gain from IFF ..! to also have expectations of Full payment of his supposed agreed upon salary in light of his miserable (I guess expected) failure in those jobs, is more suggestive of his immense greed & po rooie, IMO ..!
    Besides, it ain’t like he coulda honestly pretend to have been surprised by such NoPay/shortPay antics of IFF ..!??
    He obviously is just another scandalous oghdei looser coach who gladly look the other way when the scandalous IFF squeezes him into high up positions he ain’t qualified for & bitch n whine n sue when he is deposed from those positions with disgrace, threatening this & that in order to force the corrupt system to install him into another high up coaching job which he isn’t qualified for ..! Isn’t that in essence what he is doing right now again with Saipa ..!??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      In essence your correct here..!
      But he shoulda also realized that his Appointment to such high caliber jobs that he was in no way, shape or form even remotely qualified for like (PP, especially TM)was already the biggest benefit$ he coulda ever hoped to gain from IFF ..! to also have expectations of Full payment of his supposed agreed upon salary in light of his miserable (I guess expected) failure in those jobs, is more suggestive of his immense greed & po rooie, IMO ..!
      Besides, it ain’t like he coulda honestly pretend to have been surprised by such NoPay/shortPay antics of IFF ..!??
      He obviously is just another scandalous oghdei looser coach who gladly look the other way when the scandalous IFF squeezes him into high up positions he ain’t qualified for & bitch n whine n sue when he is deposed from those positions with disgrace, threatening this & that in order to force the corrupt system to install him into another high up coaching job which he isn’t qualified for ..! Isn’t that in essence what he is doing right now again with Saipa ..!??
      It sounds like he is going after Saipa for non-payment to himself and to the players.

He did sue Perspolis and IFF for non-payment. He and everyone else who signs a contract to provide services is entitled to what the contract stipulates. If there is a clause that payment depends on the results (which there typically is a bonus) then it should be enforced.

He may not have been qualified for his jobs, but that is a different story. Rule of law, should apply to all contracts, agreements, etc, if we are ever to get anywhere. If the football clubs (as well as companies) understand that they have to pay their workers, on-time, every time, may be they will think twice about hiring incompetent staff.

If the culture of honoring labor contracts becomes enshrined in the culture, it will make the labor markets more efficient and will make the economy better, regardless of all the other factors. As I mentioned this is not a new problem that occurred after the revolution. This issue exists in a lot of under-developed and semi-developed cultures as well.

So I say, let him go after Saipa and get whatever it is stipulate din his contract. He is doing everyone else a favor.

p.s. I also hate the Saipa management for insinuating that Daei is insulting the Saipa workers by demanding payment. It is the sure sign of a weasel to hide behind others. I actually think he is doing the workers a favor. I have heard that Saipa and many other government and private companies routinely do not pay their workers on time, in essence using their wages to manage cash flow and not worrying about the pain their actions causes those very same workers they are hiding behind.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Hello!!!
        Last edited by webmaster; 06-15-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Haha great picture!

Comment

I don't mean to sound clueless but who is that next to him?

Comment

Lionel Richie

Comment

Ha ha
                i assume he is vacationing in US currently ..!?outside Some restaurants in LA?
                So which PGL club is he going to coach next .!?
                Why didn’t get IFF pursue his services for Omid TM..!pissed of the mullahz overseeing iff !? Or Does he think he’s too good for that job?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Ha ha
                  i assume he is vacationing in US currently ..!?outside Some restaurants in LA?
                  So which PGL club is he going to coach next .!?
                  Why didn’t get IFF pursue his services for Omid TM..!pissed of the mullahz overseeing iff !? Or Does he think he’s too good for that job?
                  He has been blacklisted by IR. Basically they made deal with all pgpl teams to not offer him job, and obviously that puts him out of contention for omid coach too. Not sure where you got the idea hed think hes too good, he was just doing it last month lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    He has been blacklisted by IR. Basically they made deal with all pgpl teams to not offer him job, and obviously that puts him out of contention for omid coach too. Not sure where you got the idea hed think hes too good, he was just doing it last month lol.
                    Hum...! Figured I guess after what he pulled ..!
                    Otherwise he woulda been easily recycled through to another pgl team like GN & crew by now ..!

Comment

Lionel Ritchie is lucky that Daei isn't sporting his classic era sibil.

It was truly glorious.

Comment

Working...
                      X