Breaking News: Ali Daei sacked!! - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Ali Daei sacked!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 484 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    The timing is kind of scary. TM needs a coach and they haven't been able to sign anyone because they keep getting turned down, Daei is hamvatani.... I'm kind of worried this might happen lol... PLEASE. NO...

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,953 Times in 1,845 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Bara Hamoon koskholaa khoobe
    Would love to see the face on Tirakhtur fans when they try to hurt Ali Daei and he rocks them like the Hulk.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,833 Times in 4,152 Posts
    I have a feeling that he will soon be appointed as the "Temporary" TM coach. Just like 2008-2009 fiasco which led to almost a disastrous early 2010WCQ exit. Even if it's offered to him, he'd be stupic to take on the job as the consequences of it and public's reaction to the appointment won't be pleasant at all!!!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,953 Times in 1,845 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    I have a feeling that he will soon be appointed as the "Temporary" TM coach. Just like 2008-2009 fiasco which led to almost a disastrous early 2010WCQ exit. Even if it's offered to him, he'd be stupic to take on the job as the consequences of it and public's reaction to the appointment won't be pleasant at all!!!
    It would be absolutely horrible if we fail to qualify this time. We don't even have to do better than Qatar this time. Shame CQ could dispose of the United Nations team each time when it counted but we might not even be able to beat Vietnam/Jordan anymore if our coach is that bad.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    One of the biggest Iranians in History, in and outside of football.
    Sir Carlos Queiroz

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P-Money For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    A clueless coach that was shit talking his Employer got sacked? Wow. Things might actually be going in the right direction after 8 years of chaos and medieval mentality.
    I mean he did have a point. How the hell can a company like Saipa not be able to pay their players?!?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,791 Times in 8,485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Money View Post
    One of the biggest Iranians in History, in and outside of football.
    As a player and person yes, as a coach definitely not.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 570 Posts
    I feel that if Ali Daei was to become TM coach, there would have been a "mutual departure" from Saipa instead. Yet, we are talking about IRI business...so it wouldnt shock me if it was not handled professionally.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arash123 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,200 Times in 5,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    I mean he did have a point. How the hell can a company like Saipa not be able to pay their players?!?
    that's true..! any club for that matter ...!
    when players get shafted financially by the club mgmt, it certainly affects their effort and commitment levels on the pitch, and makes it very difficult for any coach to get the best outa his squad and have them play committed and to their maximum potential...!

has he been bitching about this issue for a long while now ??? or did he all the suddent have a cow about it and got himself intentionally fired, to pave the way for his possible 2nd stint in charge of TM..!!? Or a richer and more high profile IPL Club, such as Traxtor as mentioned earlier..!!

if we are nowhere even close to reaching an agreement with a decent foreign coach for TM, then i dont mind it if he was given the TM reigns on Temporary basis until an actual Qualified Foreign coach lured in..! (so long he doesnt try to bring in that clueless, goozoo human afazeli into his coaching mix again..!)
    i dont know if his pure Football Coaching skills has improved much in recent years, but he seems to have been behaving himself rather professionally off (possibly on..?) the pitch in the past 5-6 years and he hasnt come across in the media nearly as Arrogant, YekDande o kaleshagh as he used to the last time he was in charge of a big jobs that he simply was very Ill-qualified for (PP and TM..!)

this way we get a chance to assess his coaching performance and ability to manage TM players and his player selection tendencies and have a better idea if he could handle this job on a more extended term basis..!
    at least it will buy us some time until the end of CAF tourney and i have a feeling IFF could possibly lure away Hervé Renard from that job..! of all the names so far, he seems the most likely to succeed and able to transition and improve our team on the offensive front while hopefully keeping us tight in the back..!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,756 Times in 2,117 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arash123 View Post
    I feel that if Ali Daei was to become TM coach, there would have been a "mutual departure" from Saipa instead. Yet, we are talking about IRI business...so it wouldnt shock me if it was not handled professionally.
    How on earth can he be a credible candidate seeing how he underperform with TM and IPL clubs?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 251

You do not have permission to view the list of names.