Breaking News: Ali Daei sacked!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Ali Daei sacked!!

Hybrid View

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 599 Posts

Breaking News: Ali Daei sacked!!

As a result of his latest statement about Saipa's management in his last press conference after the game vs Zobahan, he was sacked today. His assistant coach Ebrahim Sadeghi will take over for the remaining 2 games.

علی دایی از سایپا اخراج شد/ ابراهیم صادقی مربی موقت

علی دایی
    سرمربی تیم فوتبال سایپا از سمت خود برکنار شد.

به گزارش ایسنا، پس از مصاحبه تند علی دایی علیه مدیران باشگاه سایپا، در نهایت ظهر امروز مدیران باشگاه علی دایی را از سرمربی*گری سایپا برکنار کردند.

همچنین بیانیه باشگاه سایپا در خصوص اخراج علی دایی به شرح زیر است:

«مقوله حرفه*ای*گری در ورزش بر احترام متقابل باشگاه*ها، مربیان، بازیکنان و تمامی دست*اندرکاران این حوزه نسبت به یکدیگر بنا گردیده است و خروج از این چارچوب، تنش*زا بوده و می*تواند باشگاه*ها را با چالش*هایی بس جدی مواجه نماید.

در این راستا، باشگاه فرهنگی ورزشی سایپا با سه دهه قدمت و نقش آفرینی در سطح اول فوتبال کشور همواره با رعایت مباحث اخلاق حرفه*ای در ورزش، فرهنگ*سازی لازم را در این زمینه انجام داده و سعی کرده به دور از هرگونه حاشیه*پردازی، نگاهی اصولی و اخلاقی به این مقوله داشته باشد.

ولی متأسفانه در نشست خبری پس از دیدار تیم*های سایپا و ذوب آهن اصفهان، در روز سه شنبه ۱۰ اردیبهشت رفتار غیر حرفه*ای، مصاحبه خارج از عرف و اظهار نظر غیر تخصصی جناب آقای علی دایی، منشور اخلاقی و مفاد قرارداد فی*مابین با باشگاه سایپا را زیر پا گذاشت و علی رغم تذکرات قبلی، بی احترامی ایشان به مجموعه گروه خودروسازی سایپا، موجب ناراحتی و تکدر خاطر مجدد قشر عظیمی از کارگران شریف و زحمتکش این مجموعه صنعتی بزرگ گردید و همزمان با روزهایی که متعلق به این عزیزان بوده و به نام «کار و کارگر» نامگذاری شده است، کام آنها را تلخ کرد.

به طوری که مراجعات مکرر و متعدد ایشان به مجموعه مدیریتی گروه سایپا و خواسته این بزرگواران (به عنوان صاحبان اصلی این گروه صنعتی) در خصوص لزوم برخورد با سرمربی تیم فوتبال، موجب گردید تصمیم هیأت مدیره باشگاه فرهنگی ورزشی سایپا مبنی بر ادامه همکاری با آقای دایی تا پایان فصل به منظور حفظ آرامش تیم، تحت تأثیر قرار بگیرد و در راستای توجه به مطالبات بر حق کارگران شریف و کارکنان فهیم گروه خودروسازی سایپا، قرارداد آقای علی دایی به عنوان سرمربی تیم فوتبال سایپا فسخ و ایشان از باشگاه اخراج گردید.

مسئولیت فنی تیم فوتبال سایپا تا آخر فصل جاری به جناب آقای ابراهیم صادقی سپرده شده است.»

تیم فوتبال سایپا در رتبه هفتم جدول لیگ برتر فوتبال قرار دارد.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 720 Posts
    Yehoo nare beshe morabbie TM.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ardalan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,364 Times in 1,352 Posts
    It was only a matter of time. Poor results and unwatchable football.

Sure he doesn't have the resources available to people like Branko and GN, but still pretty crap coach (good scout though).

I just really hope that with a vacancy at the TM, he doesn't get an offer for IFF.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    It was only a matter of time. Poor results and unwatchable football.

Sure he doesn't have the resources available to people like Branko and GN, but still pretty crap coach (good scout though).

I just really hope that with a vacancy at the TM, he doesn't get an offer for IFF.
    fear the same
    in fact i suspect this firing is part of the ploy to do just that..!

Banned

Thanks
    A clueless coach that was shit talking his Employer got sacked? Wow. Things might actually be going in the right direction after 8 years of chaos and medieval mentality.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    A clueless coach that was shit talking his Employer got sacked? Wow. Things might actually be going in the right direction after 8 years of chaos and medieval mentality.
    I mean he did have a point. How the hell can a company like Saipa not be able to pay their players?!?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    I mean he did have a point. How the hell can a company like Saipa not be able to pay their players?!?
    that's true..! any club for that matter ...!
    when players get shafted financially by the club mgmt, it certainly affects their effort and commitment levels on the pitch, and makes it very difficult for any coach to get the best outa his squad and have them play committed and to their maximum potential...!

has he been bitching about this issue for a long while now ??? or did he all the suddent have a cow about it and got himself intentionally fired, to pave the way for his possible 2nd stint in charge of TM..!!? Or a richer and more high profile IPL Club, such as Traxtor as mentioned earlier..!!

if we are nowhere even close to reaching an agreement with a decent foreign coach for TM, then i dont mind it if he was given the TM reigns on Temporary basis until an actual Qualified Foreign coach lured in..! (so long he doesnt try to bring in that clueless, goozoo human afazeli into his coaching mix again..!)
    i dont know if his pure Football Coaching skills has improved much in recent years, but he seems to have been behaving himself rather professionally off (possibly on..?) the pitch in the past 5-6 years and he hasnt come across in the media nearly as Arrogant, YekDande o kaleshagh as he used to the last time he was in charge of a big jobs that he simply was very Ill-qualified for (PP and TM..!)

this way we get a chance to assess his coaching performance and ability to manage TM players and his player selection tendencies and have a better idea if he could handle this job on a more extended term basis..!
    at least it will buy us some time until the end of CAF tourney and i have a feeling IFF could possibly lure away Hervé Renard from that job..! of all the names so far, he seems the most likely to succeed and able to transition and improve our team on the offensive front while hopefully keeping us tight in the back..!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 492 Posts
    Didn't the same clueless coach make this very team with a bunch of no name young players the league champions some years back?
    he had something back then that he didn't this time around and was p*ssed about it..boils down to what management wants to do and he probably knew it was time to go with that interview..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Click View Post
    Didn't the same clueless coach make this very team with a bunch of no name young players the league champions some years back?
    he had something back then that he didn't this time around and was p*ssed about it..boils down to what management wants to do and he probably knew it was time to go with that interview..
    Are you talking about his player/coach year with Saipa? I don't think anyone in their right mind can deny that Ali Daei is a legendary player, and I attribute most of that year's success to him actually playing and coaching. Play/coaching is very different than coaching, if I'm playing and coaching and buddy doesn't give me a pass when I asked for it, then buddy is gonna have to find himself a new team. It's a totally different power dynamic between the rest of the players and captain/coach. Since then he's had multiple opportunities to prove himself as a coach both in TM and Perspolis and he has shown how truly inept he is as a coach. He's good at introducing young new players though. Maybe he can coach the u16 or even u19 team but that's where it ends.

Also do you remember him suing the federation for money after getting sacked in TM? In fact he sues everyone and anyone, he's after one thing, money and that's it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,498 Times in 2,529 Posts
    Are you talking about his player/coach year with Saipa? I don't think anyone in their right mind can deny that Ali Daei is a legendary player, and I attribute most of that year's success to him actually playing and coaching. Play/coaching is very different than coaching, if I'm playing and coaching and buddy doesn't give me a pass when I asked for it, then buddy is gonna have to find himself a new team. It's a totally different power dynamic between the rest of the players and captain/coach. Since then he's had multiple opportunities to prove himself as a coach both in TM and Perspolis and he has shown how truly inept he is as a coach. He's good at introducing young new players though. Maybe he can coach the u16 or even u19 team but that's where it ends.

Also do you remember him suing the federation for money after getting sacked in TM? In fact he sues everyone and anyone, he's after one thing, money and that's it.
    you don't see any conflict of interest issue ????? so as a coach/player, if I'm not getting a pass I want, I get to throw that player onto the bench ??? is that what you consider to be coaching ???? wow.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OFFSIDE_1 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 251

You do not have permission to view the list of names.