• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    https://www.goal.com/tr/amp/haber/fe...517jn1bnzo1hk6
    Looks like it’s official:
    Allahyar signing a 4+1 year deal with Fenerbahce
    idt its official yet I haven't seen any confirmation from the club or allahyar himself
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      idt its official yet I haven't seen any confirmation from the club or allahyar himself
      Sayyadmanesh himself confirmed it in interview + twitter and reputable Turkish sources today

He sign 4 + 1 year contract

Comment

I am unfamiliar with Allahyar. I googled his name and it says hes 17. Why did Fener sign a 17yo Iranian kid, is he that good?

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
          I am unfamiliar with Allahyar. I googled his name and it says hes 17. Why did Fener sign a 17yo Iranian kid, is he that good?
          Very good - he’s not your average 17 yr old. His physical presence for someone his age is incredible and he has a very high work rate, was one of the stars of the U17 WC a year or two back and he was allegedly being watched by lots of big clubs but fener was the one club he’s been consistently linked with the whole time
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Very good - he’s not your average 17 yr old. His physical presence for someone his age is incredible and he has a very high work rate, was one of the stars of the U17 WC a year or two back and he was allegedly being watched by lots of big clubs but fener was the one club he’s been consistently linked with the whole time
            Sounds promising. Do you think we'll see him in Qatar?

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
              Sounds promising. Do you think we'll see him in Qatar?
              If you’re referring to the 2022 WC then I’d say 120% I’d expect him to be there. If you’re talking about QSL then hopefully not until he’s 35
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

If you’re referring to the 2022 WC then I’d say 120% I’d expect him to be there. If you’re talking about QSL then hopefully not until he’s 35
                Lol. I were referring to the WC.

Comment

Summer goals list:
                  - Beiranvand, Torabi, Sayyadmanesh, Taremi (lol), Pouraliganji (lol) sign for European clubs
                  - Ansarifard and Ezatolahi sign for new European clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                    Summer goals list:
                    - Beiranvand, Torabi, Sayyadmanesh, Taremi (lol), Pouraliganji (lol) sign for European clubs
                    - Ansarifard and Ezatolahi sign for new European clubs
                    Remove both Taremi and PAG from transferring to Europe, because, well... lol

Other than that I feel as if all other things besides two of the listed will happen. (My guess is that Torabi will stay at PP and Karim will stay at Forest)

Comment

It looks like Mehr News Agency stated that Rouzbeh Cheshmi is negotiating with Al-Ahli of Qatar potentially replacing Khanzadeh in the team - Source.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        According to Tuttomercato, Esteghlal is targeting Andrea Stramaccioni, former Inter Milan, Udinese, Panathinaikos & Sparta Prague coach

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/rest...nchina-1250233
                        It seems he is coming

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...lipour-report/

Tasnim – ST. TRUIDEN, Belgian football club Sint-Truidense has set its sight on signing Persepolis forward Ali Alipour.

Koninklijke Sint-Truidense Voetbalverenigin, commonly known as Sint-Truiden, is a Belgian professional football club located in the city of Sint-Truiden in Limburg.

Iranian local media reported that Persepolis has demanded $900,000 for its striker.

Alipour played a vital role in Persepolis’s success this season, helping the Iranian team to win title for the third time in a row.

Alipour also has offers from Charleroi and AEL Athens.

Comment

Alipour received an offer from Zulte Waregem which was refused by Persepolis due to low transfer fee. he has apparently another offer from AEK in Greece.

Comment

^LOOOOOOL Transfers on FIFA Career Mode are more professional than that... Good Job PP

I hope he goes to Koninklijke Sint-Truidense Voetbalverenigin, they have good Japanese players/pretty stacked team! Greek league is extremely terrible than the Iranian leauge... so I hope he doesn’t go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Alipour received an offer from Zulte Waregem which was refused by Persepolis due to low transfer fee. he has apparently another offer from AEK in Greece.
                                Please accept my greeting on behalf of Perspolis FC the most spectacular Asian Football Team?!!!

It sounds like it's a hoax! Who writes a formal letter like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X