This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    Mehdi Mehdikhani to NK Varazdin (First croatian league)
    Wasn't he supposed to join Hostein Kiel?

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
      Maybe Beiranvand does not want to move to Europe. He likes playing football in Iran and want our league to devolop.
      I am also sure that he don't want to leave Iran but for the sake of comfort and status he has there.
      I am pretty sure there is no samaritan intention behind his choice.
      All that rumors spread from the media and partly from him too
      were there to give him an advantage in the negotiations.

I hope he will convince me otherwise, before it is too late...
      He who cannot obey himself is commanded.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman-e-Farsi View Post
        I am also sure that he don't want to leave Iran but for the sake of comfort and status he has there.
        I am pretty sure there is no samaritan intention behind his choice.
        All that rumors spread from the media and partly from him too
        were there to give him an advantage in the negotiations.

I hope he will convince me otherwise, before it is too late...
        I think he is like Taremi, Ebrahimi, PAG, etc.. He need to leave first for Qatar to help him to make the big jump in Europe. However foreign GK can't play in Qatar.

Comment

Cheshmi could land in Esteghlal or in Sparta Prague : https://www.efotbal.cz/clanek-201576...actoru-FC.html

Comment

Beiranvand signing a 4 year contract with PP is a smart move on the part of the club to collect some revenue when he lands a big contract abroad. Of course that's only IF he does. I wish he will.

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beiranvand!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Beiranvand signing a 4 year contract with PP is a smart move on the part of the club to collect some revenue when he lands a big contract abroad. Of course that's only IF he does. I wish he will.

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beiranvand!
              Futbaldoost jan, dige kei mikhad bere Europa? Vaghti 32 saaleshe?
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Cheshmi could land in Esteghlal or in Sparta Prague : https://www.efotbal.cz/clanek-201576...actoru-FC.html
                Cheshmi is just haggling for a better salary in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Futbaldoost jan, dige kei mikhad bere Europa? Vaghti 32 saaleshe?
                  Ardalan jaan, man ham movafegham keh bayaad zoodtar bereh oroopaa va aslan baayad paarsal bad az jaam-eh-jahaanee meeraft. Albatteh chon golereh hanooz vaght daareh valee baayad bejonbeh deegeh. Omeedvaaram Wilmots va Hasehmian motoghaaedesh konan keh zoodtar bereh.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    According to goal newspaper his agent said he has an offer from Germany too (saw it on their Instagram).
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

German transfer window closed so thats not gona happen

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        he is a free agent

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          not for free Agents

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Cheshmi is just haggling for a better salary in Iran.
                            een

the more recent extreme rial devaluation is just about the only thing that gives some weight to these EU move (still mostly bazargarmie) claims..!
                            i just fail to note of too many instances in the past where Cheshmi coulda possibly attracted as many EU admirer's as he is claiming he has..??
                            tbf, he does possess that certain bit of Calm in Possession and Vision that typically EU club scouts look for ... but he is still too slow in action in order to raise serious EU Scouts eyebrows..!

Comment

The German team Cheshmi was talking about was 1. FC Nürnberg from 2. Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                The German team Cheshmi was talking about was 1. FC Nürnberg from 2. Bundesliga.
                                Do you have a source?

Comment

Working...
                                X