This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Another shameful waste of money. Horrible.
    ?????

We signed Budimir last season, did not deliever nor did anything in ACL! Ask Troyes and Martinique NT fans what they think of Fortuné. Solid, solid, solid player. Evidently, I recommended a list of players for PP to sign who played at this summer's Gold Cup (that were within in reason and budget!)

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    I wish Perspolis signed Curaçao's goalkeeper Eloy Room in order to facilitate and make Beiranvand's move to Torino FC possible. He had 133 apperances for his club Vitesse and costs 1,50 Mill. €. Had a good Gold Cup too. Unfortunately, Columbus Crew SC got him...

They also have a good right-back Cuco Martina who is not seeing much gametime for his club would have also been a good buy.
    I'd rather we'd make one expensive signing than just many useless signings who do not come good. Our mistake not to sign Kévin Fortuné.

Comment

Very disappointed by Beirangand. Don't have the guts to leave this mediocre league and completely blow (for iranian footbal and himself) all the impressive achivements he did recently.

The guy will wake up in several years regretting his decision and will always stay an unknown GK whose main trophy is stopping CR7 pk.

Incredible that a guy like Abedzadeh is in Portuguese top flight while Beiro is rotting in IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Very disappointed by Beirangand. Don't have the guts to leave this mediocre league and completely blow (for iranian footbal and himself) all the impressive achivements he did recently.

The guy will wake up in several years regretting his decision and will always stay an unknown GK whose main trophy is stopping CR7 pk.

Incredible that a guy like Abedzadeh is in Portuguese top flight while Beiro is rotting in IPL.
        Reminds me of when Jalal Hosseini turned down going to the Bundesliga

Comment

Hossein Zamani joined Genoa in Serie A.

Comment

Anyone know what’s going on with alipour? I’m reading on Instagram he’s leaving Persepolis but didn’t see any rumored clubs mentioned
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hossein Zamani joined Genoa in Serie A.
              He is Afghan. Nobody cares..

https://www.transfermarkt.de/hossein...spieler/431423

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                He was born in Mashhad, Iran. Thus he is Iranian.

Comment

He was born in Mashhad, Iran. Thus he is Iranian.
                  I appreciate what you’re saying and you’re trying to unite the Iranians and afghans, it’s really nice, but just because he is born in Iran doesn’t make him an Iranian unless he holds the passport and wants to play for Iran and has been offered a position.

From what previous members have stated, it seems like he doesn’t want to play for TM. I have a few afghan friends who were born and raised in Iran and even though they had lived there all their lives, they’ve been through some tough times with all the segregation and discrimination during school years and in government bodies. Our people inside Iran are very racist towards them and I wouldn’t blame Zamani if he doesn’t feel like Iran is his home.

Although I must say I am proud and very happy for him to have been signed by a decent team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I recommend that people show maturity on this forum and stop defaming Beiranvand by using derogatory names because he has failed to move to Europe. Let's not forget how much he has done for club and country. Maybe we could all learn from his life story and his very humble beginnings. Unlike many of our players in Europe, he has never enjoyed the continuous family support that likes of Sardar are lucky to have. Alireza Beiranvand rose from extreme poverty and hardship and we all need to be proud of him even if we disagree with his career decisions. Please remember that when we disrespect someone like him we bring dishonor to ourselves.

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beiranvand!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      I recommend that people show maturity on this forum and stop defaming Beiranvand by using derogatory names because he has failed to move to Europe. Let's not forget how much he has done for club and country. Maybe we could all learn from his life story and his very humble beginnings. Unlike many of our players in Europe, he has never enjoyed the continuous family support that likes of Sardar are lucky to have. Alireza Beiranvand rose from extreme poverty and hardship and we all need to be proud of him even if we disagree with his career decisions. Please remember that when we disrespect someone like him we bring dishonor to ourselves.

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beiranvand!
                      the same idiots talked all that shit about taremi...

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi signed with Eupen, we're gonna see a tm midfield duo in Eupen this year!

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                          Omid Ebrahimi signed with Eupen, we're gonna see a tm midfield duo in Eupen this year!
                          And Moharammi joined Lokomotiva on a loan.

Comment

And Moharammi joined Lokomotiva on a loan.
                            Now that’s truly a bummer I was hoping he’d see Champions League PT but it looks as if he is following the footsteps of Ali Karimi. Hope im wrong and all turns out well for him he’s our best next potential for right back.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                              They’ll most likely both be starting too

Comment

What’s Goozbehs status?

Comment

Working...
                                X