X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163215...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Where does it say they came to an agreement. It simply says they sent him an offer via email..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Where does it say they came to an agreement. It simply says they sent him an offer via email..

I read somewhere else that he is close to sign. Let's see....

Comment

Did he play ? (Cheshmi) for esteglal

Also, can't find the thread so I'll ask here, why was Beiranvand suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Seems like he came to an agreement with Esteghlal lool
          What and how? Why would any player (in their right state of mind) turn down playing in LA LIGA 2 in Spain?

Spanish reports say he will be in Spain by Wednesday.

Comment

That looks like a pretty done deal for Zaragoza. I don't think Huesca will ever look into an Iranian though... poor guys

BTW He will. be team mate of Kagawa... they definitely aim for La Liga and also won their first match

Hopefully he chooses to go to SD Huesca and somewhat clear Saman Ghoddos situation with the club!

Comment

Either one of them I'll take. Hopefully it goes through. Leaves us with 3 big question Mark's for this period:

1. ARJ
              2. Ezza
              3. Beiro

I have hope that 1 or 2 of them get a decent transfer...any thoughts?

Comment

Either one of them I'll take. Hopefully it goes through. Leaves us with 3 big question Mark's for this period:

1. ARJ
                2. Ezza
                3. Beiro

none of them are going anywhere... (hopefully not though)

Comment

1. ARJ
                  2. Ezza
                  3. Beiro
                  Ezza can’t even get bench time at Rostov. Working on his modeling deal
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

today again not even on the bench...

Comment

today again not even on the bench...
                      He can’t be on the bench my friend, because he is not on the team anymore. Ezatolahi does not have club.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        He can’t be on the bench my friend, because he is not on the team anymore. Ezatolahi does not have club.
                        I think he is still contracted to Rostov, just they haven’t given him a squad number.

Comment

That looks like a pretty done deal for Zaragoza. I don't think Huesca will ever look into an Iranian though... poor guys
                          BTW He will. be team mate of Kagawa... they definitely aim for La Liga and also won their first match

SD Huesca also look in great shape for this season and hopefully challenge for La Liga. (Btw Gaku Shibasaki is on the opposing team.)

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            none of them are going anywhere... (hopefully not though)
                            Ezza was loaned to numerous team (Perm, Anzhi, Reading) before or after the deadline. I am sure he will find a team
                            JB won't move except Brighton kick him out harder than they do now
                            Beiro has the same "coward" mentality than Taremi before he moved late in Portugal. I think he won't even accept to be Courtois Back-up in real Madrid if the latter wants. Maybe he will move somewhere in a 2nd rate EU league after WC2022 when it will be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Ezza was loaned to numerous team (Perm, Anzhi, Reading) before or after the deadline. I am sure he will find a team
                              JB won't move except Brighton kick him out harder than they do now
                              Beiro has the same "coward" mentality than Taremi before he moved late in Portugal. I think he won't even accept to be Courtois Back-up in real Madrid if the latter wants. Maybe he will move somewhere in a 2nd rate EU league after WC2022 when it will be too late.
                              you make a very good point. All his moves have come on deadline day.

Comment

Stramaccioni wants Manuel Fernandes, Yoann Gourcuff, or Lewis Holtby.

Comment

Working...
                                X