Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find Mehrdad Mohammadi underrated but portuguese transfers didn't really work out well so far. Hopefully it won't be like the guys that went in Poland, Slovakia or in Cordoba

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Well, that's kind of dumb.
      Slavia Prague are basically in the Champions league qualifiers every season.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Well, that's kind of dumb.
        Slavia Prague are basically in the Champions league qualifiers every season.
        I doubt Mehrad would play much. Unless Baluta leaves the club, he'd have limited playing time. Slavia Prague are stacked in terms of wingers atm. (Baluta is heavily rumoured to leave this summer due to interest from larger European clubs)

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          I doubt Mehrad would play much. Unless Baluta leaves the club, he'd have limited playing time. Slavia Prague are stacked in terms of wingers atm. (Baluta is heavily rumoured to leave this summer due to interest from larger European clubs)
          I always would choose Portugal over Czech no matter which team, just living in the country is a dream itself

Comment

Masoud just announced on his insta that he's leaving Tractor. I can imagine that Ashkan will follow. And hopefully Ehsan too. None of them should be playing in IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
              Masoud just announced on his insta that he's leaving Tractor. I can imagine that Ashkan will follow. And hopefully Ehsan too. None of them should be playing in IPL.
              I'm kind of surprised, they are at the tail end of their careers, I wonder if he's going to retire. Can't see him go anywhere else but in Iran.

Comment

^probably to Qatar to earn some cash for another 1-2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I'm kind of surprised, they are at the tail end of their careers, I wonder if he's going to retire. Can't see him go anywhere else but in Iran.
                  Al United in Qatar would be pretty good for Masoud.
                  As for Dejagah, I still think he’s got gas left in the tank. He’s been less injury prone this year so I would hope he’d make a move to the Bundesliga as a role playing backup CAM but I don’t have too much hope.
                  Ehsan Hajsafi also needs to reinvent himself in a different league. I want to say he should join the EFL championship, but there’s no doubt he would be injured in that league.
                  Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 05-21-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I think Al Sadd is good team for Masoud, he can end his career there after 1-2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                      I think Al Sadd is good team for Masoud, he can end his career there after 1-2 years.
                      I don't see him ending his club career that early. He still is fit and by fit I mean lean. If he ends up looking like Ando or Karimi who earned some extra pounds/grams on their overall weight, then we know he should eventually end his career with the time frame that you're suggesting. The way its currently looking, he may similarize his career to how Rivaldo did it - by retiring in his early 40's

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        I don't see him ending his club career that early. He still is fit and by fit I mean lean. If he ends up looking like Ando or Karimi who earned some extra pounds/grams on their overall weight, then we know he should eventually end his career with the time frame that you're suggesting. The way its currently looking, he may similarize his career to how Rivaldo did it - by retiring in his early 40's
                        True, speed of movement or action has never been too important in Masoud's game. He could easily have another 5 years playing if he keeps his conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I find Mehrdad Mohammadi underrated but portuguese transfers didn't really work out well so far. Hopefully it won't be like the guys that went in Poland, Slovakia or in Cordoba
                          I believe we have only had 2 keepers in their leagues. Haghighi and Makani

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxp3fnmBF-T/
                            Okay I really like watching Allahayar play, but what the hell has gotten the kids' mind. Manchester is a bit of a stretch...

Comment

Okay I really like watching Allahayar play, but what the hell has gotten the kids' mind. Manchester is a bit of a stretch...
                              The guy has goals. Who are we to say he can’t achieve it.

Comment

fenerbahce is a good start, who knows if he keeps professional he can reach his goals
                                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X