Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just 3 years ago he was playing for Crystal Palace and getting booed at the Emirates

Now he will be cheered gratefully at the Yadegar-e Emam!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Why are you so Anti-Tractor Nokhods?

Equal importance:

1 - annoying fans and their fan culture in general
      2 - their victim mentality
      3 - insane amounts of money they seem to have, yet their fans think they're some sort of ill treated stepchild.

Comment

Adebayor can be more beneficial to Persepolis or Esteghlal than Tractor because of ACL. This guy can still score goals

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

So closer to 37-38 taking into account that most African players lie about their age from early on in their careers ..!
          I know he was a beast in his prime....surprise that he still has legs left in him to perform well in turkey...!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Equal importance:

1 - annoying fans and their fan culture in general
            2 - their victim mentality
            3 - insane amounts of money they seem to have, yet their fans think they're some sort of ill treated stepchild.
            I mean you can't really blame the fans for the owners financial success..

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              I mean you can't really blame the fans for the owners financial success..
              Its not that they have money, rather that their fans think they have the budget of a team managed by Gholam Peirovani.

Comment

Although I am not fond of adding former stars, yet older players to PGPL. But I do believe that injecting big names will absolutely add to the overall excitement of our league. I mean look at Xavi. Every time he came along his team Al-Saad to play Perspolis/Esteghlal, thousands poured into the stadiums, just to get a closers glimpse of a once superstar.

It also motivates the younger domestic players to try harder and play more fiercely. On top of it all, it kinda adds a bit of prestige to the league as well.

Comment

Haha..... off topic but did Klopp really remember Dinmohammadi and Ando's older brother, Sergik, during their time in Mainz? [emoji16]
                  https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163022...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Haha..... off topic but did Klopp really remember Dinmohammadi and Ando's older brother, Sergik, during their time in Mainz? [emoji16]

From an interview with Dinmohammadi, he mentioned that Klopp liked to read alot, was very curious and generally a well read person, compared to most footballers. I am sure he probably got to know Sirous and Serjik simply because he's a sociable and thoughtful person.

Klopp always knew he wasn't a great footballer so very early on he focused on football education, personal relationships, etc...

Comment

TER about to sign a Peruvian forward.

Willyan Junior Mimbela is waiting for a Visa to travel to Iran.

Comment

Although I liked Dinmohammadi, its crazy how we got to play regular minutes at a club like Mainz at age 29/30 while we have more younger talented players like Taremi, Ghoddos, Ezatollahi that can't get any looks from any Bundesliga teams.

Comment

Looks like Sepahan is interested in Omid Noorafkan. They submitted an offer to Charleroi

Comment

Milic signed 2 years for SS. If Adebayor Joins Tractor it will an exciting season.

Comment

how many non Iranian players our IPL teams can have?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                                how many non Iranian players our IPL teams can have?
                                3 +1 Asian
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X