Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghighi and Makani are both viable, cheap options. Good enough to where they can still win the league.

Comment

Baz shoro shod...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calc...a-hrvoje-milic
        According to multiple sources, Esteghlal has reached an agreement to sign Hrvoje Milic from Italian side Crotone. The 30-year-old can play across the Left side and has experience in Serie A and for the Croatian National Team!

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/438...nd-Al-Shahania
        Esteghlal are also trying to acquire Hussein Ali Al-Saedi from Qatar SC and Safaa Hadi from Al-Zawraa. However, they face stiff competition for Al-Saedi and Hadi looks set to stay with his current club. Both are Iraqi internationals and both represented them in the Asian Cup.

Comment

Lol, Alireza Haghighi.

Comment

According to 90tv.ir Besiktas is no longer interested in Beiro (their loss) https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%A7%D8%B2-...87%D8%A7%D9%85

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beriranvand!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              According to 90tv.ir Besiktas is no longer interested in Beiro (their loss) https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%A7%D8%B2-...87%D8%A7%D9%85

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beriranvand!
              well...shit

Comment

Alisson injured today in Liverpool’s Match...

If only Beiranvand was there as a backup 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Alisson injured today in Liverpool’s Match...

If only Beiranvand was there as a backup [emoji848]
                  impossible transfer. they just signed Adrian from West Ham on a free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Lol, Alireza Haghighi.
                    lol, Daniel Davari.

Comment

Mehdi Sharifi signs with Sumqayit in Azerbaijan. Peyman Babaei also plays there.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Mehdi Sharifi signs with Sumqayit in Azerbaijan. Peyman Babaei also plays there.
                        What’s the purpose of Sharifi going to that league?? The guy had so much potential a few years back and was hovering around the TM picture but it seems like he pissed it away. Reminds me of another Payam Sadeghian

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          What’s the purpose of Sharifi going to that league?? The guy had so much potential a few years back and was hovering around the TM picture but it seems like he pissed it away. Reminds me of another Payam Sadeghian
                          Not a fair or legit comparison at all sadeghian went to sh!t because he’s a borderline lunatic and has a lot of personal issues sharifi really has had a combo of bad luck with injuries & not the best club situations where he hasn’t been able to get back to his form in his sepahan days

Lots of dif possibilities as to why he chose Azerbaijan but I’m interested to se how it pans out for him he was an amazing striker leading up to the 2014 WC he was scoring a screamer every week.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol......

In the press release on the club's official website they say Sharifi is from "South Azarbaijan". The poor kid is from Isfahan, and he is being called a South Azarbaijani.

http://sumqayitpfc.az/?s=xeber&id=5422

Comment

lol......

In the press release on the club's official website they say Sharifi is from "South Azarbaijan". The poor kid is from Isfahan, and he is being called a South Azarbaijani.

http://sumqayitpfc.az/?s=xeber&id=5422
                              Not even gonna lie that kinda pisses me off.. Lol the audacity SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Not a fair or legit comparison at all sadeghian went to sh!t because he’s a borderline lunatic and has a lot of personal issues sharifi really has had a combo of bad luck with injuries & not the best club situations where he hasn’t been able to get back to his form in his sepahan days

Lots of dif possibilities as to why he chose Azerbaijan but I’m interested to se how it pans out for him he was an amazing striker leading up to the 2014 WC he was scoring a screamer every week.
                                Since he comes from a poor background, I am sure this was a money move at a time when Iranian currency is poor. The Azerbaijan move is weird especially when Qatar is a possibility. I think players are overall pissed that UAE isn't open anymore for iranian players even tho its good for TM overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X