Clear All

lol Mehrdad Pooladi joins Al Kharaitiyat SC in QSL

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      lol Reason we lost AFC Cup 2015 joins Al Kharaitiyat SC in QSL
      fixed
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

This has got to be one of the best transfer windows in awhile! (Not just for Iranian players, but for football in general.)

Comment

Good signing by GGS.

Our best players are joining 3rd and 4th rate EU leagues and this Dutch player joins IPL.

کوین جانی جانسون هافبک طراح و ۲۷ ساله هلندی که سابقه حضور در تیم ملی زیر ۲۱ ساله*های هلند و بازی در لیگ برتر هلند را دارد به صورت رسمی به گل گهر سیرجان پیوست

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
            Good signing by GGS.
            Our best players are joining 3rd and 4th rate EU leagues and this Dutch player joins IPL.

کوین جانی جانسون هافبک طراح و ۲۷ ساله هلندی که سابقه حضور در تیم ملی زیر ۲۱ ساله*های هلند و بازی در لیگ برتر هلند را دارد به صورت رسمی به گل گهر سیرجان پیوست

I wonder what PajamNL thinks about this transfer as he is a ADO Den Haag fan. (ADO Den Haag being the main team Kevin Jansen played for in the Dutch Eredivise.)

I wonder what Jansen’s motive was for joining a newly promoted PGPL team, rather than other regular PGPL clubs?

Kevin Jansen is the 3rd Dutch player to join the PGPL and I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) the 1st GGS foreign player.

Comment

I give this guy until week 6 or 7 in PGPL until he leaves iran for not getting paid lol that or not being able to live in sirjan
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He played for NEC the last 2 seasons.

But was at ADH for 5 years before he moved.

He is only 27 so unless he is damaged goods this is a very good signing by GGS.

Comment

Kevin Jansen was an OK midfielder at ADO but suffered a huge injury twice in a row. IMHO it is at least 2nd rate dutch quality, certainly good enough voor IPL.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Any update on what’s going to happen with Sharifi?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

TER is about to announce a major new signing.

Rumors are that he is the Italian attacking midfielder Stefano Pettinari.

He played for Roma until 2016, he is currently with Lecce.

Comment

Turkish media said besiktas made an offer for beiro

Comment

^makes sense.

They only have Loris Karius who's on loan and two other inexperienced/young Turkish keepers. One of them hasn't played at all for Besiktas while the other has only one cap.

Can start as a second keeper and slowly take over. Karius is not the best and has his fair share of mistakes for those who watched him at Liverpool. They're in Europa League too if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            ^makes sense.

They only have Loris Karius who's on loan and two other inexperienced/young Turkish keepers. One of them hasn't played at all for Besiktas while the other has only one cap.

Can start as a second keeper and slowly take over. Karius is not the best and has his fair share of mistakes for those who watched him at Liverpool. They're in Europa League too if I'm not mistaken.
                            this would be amazing, they can easily offer a few mil and get it over with easy if they're serious and don't want to play games. fingers crossed!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              LOL I'm sorry, I'm laughing because Beiranvand is NEVER leaving Iran, it's unfortunate. At this point even a contract from Real Madrid he would not take.

Comment

4 Million € and two loaned players offered for Beiranvand from Besiktas

https://www.isna.ir/news/98051708847...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Working...
                                X