Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the only way this Torino move could realistically happen for beiro is if they find another suitor to take him on as a loan. Maybe they even buy him and loan him back to Persepolis. The good news is there’s lots of time left in the transfer window so hopefully things can slowly but surely progress over the next few weeks
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Highly doubt Beiro would take a spot as a backup. It would take a seriously tempting offer for him to let go of Persepolis which he has latched on to like his lifeline. I think an Italian club would be fantastic for him regardless though.

Comment

This transfer window is turning out to be one of the best windows we’ve had in a while.

I mean we’ve had really good 1 time transfers over the summer and winter but to have 3-4 back to back and in July is fantastic.

Mehrdad Mohammadi - C.D. Ave

Milad Mohammadi - K.A.A. Gent

Mehdi Taremi - Rio Ave

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh - Fenerbahçe

Club Brugge having some faith and keeping their player Rezaei..

If Wilmots continues to work well and qualifies us to the final round of the WCQ’ers then he’ll have a squad with 10-12 legionnaires at his disposal having played/experienced Europe for a year (since the final round starts in a year).

Wilmots is one lucky bastard lol. Carlos combined 2 talented generations for him into 1 Senior Team Melli and handed it off to Wilmots.

Comment

Beiranvand also strongly linked to Atalanta and Cagliari, besides Torino.

Comment

There is no point to join Torino to be a back up, he is not 20! He should go somewhere to be a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              There is no point to join Torino to be a back up, he is not 20! He should go somewhere to be a starter.
              Good Goal Keepers can play well into their 40's, so not saying he's a spring chicken, but he has plenty of career left. I agree that he shouldn't take a backup role because he is talented enough to be a starter \ world class keeper. That being said i don't see him leaving Iran because of his family ties \ wife \ child etc. I hope im wrong, but my gut tells me he wont venture far from Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                Good Goal Keepers can play well into their 40's, so not saying he's a spring chicken, but he has plenty of career left. I agree that he shouldn't take a backup role because he is talented enough to be a starter \ world class keeper. That being said i don't see him leaving Iran because of his family ties \ wife \ child etc. I hope im wrong, but my gut tells me he wont venture far from Iran.
                It won't kill his family or himself to live 2 years (or more) in Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Beiranvand also strongly linked to Atalanta and Cagliari, besides Torino.
                  Latest news has him linked to Atalanta which is super logical since they have no class keeper and they’re about to play in the champions league. How great this could be

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    Again, there are too many quality keepers these days, we are no more in 70s, 80s, 90s or even 2000. This is the most improved position in football. He can't afford to sit couple seasons on bench, then knowing Italy produce great keepers always another young keeper outplay him.
                    IMO, a league such as Belgium and top 2-3 teams where he can start or get some European actions can be better fit for him.

Comment

Again, there are too many quality keepers these days, we are no more in 70s, 80s, 90s or even 2000. This is the most improved position in football. He can't afford to sit couple seasons on bench, then knowing Italy produce great keepers always another young keeper outplay him.
                      IMO, a league such as Belgium and top 2-3 teams where he can start or get some European actions can be better fit for him.
                      haji if it comes down to sitting on a bench for torino and being a rotation option in 4 competitions or playing every game for PP I know what I would choose in a heartbeat. And its very likely that after a year of adapting he could displace sirigu and be the starter. I also think genk or somewhere he can start right away is the best option, but if its isnt there, then an offer from a top team like torino would be ridiculous to refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                        Latest news has him linked to Atalanta which is super logical since they have no class keeper and they’re about to play in the champions league. How great this could be
                        Correct, he has been loaned out to SPAL. I think Atalanta is the most probable, but let’s see.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          haji if it comes down to sitting on a bench for torino and being a rotation option in 4 competitions or playing every game for PP I know what I would choose in a heartbeat. And its very likely that after a year of adapting he could displace sirigu and be the starter. I also think genk or somewhere he can start right away is the best option, but if its isnt there, then an offer from a top team like torino would be ridiculous to refuse.
                          The new generation specially someone like him who at 27 is still in Iran don't have that fighting mentality, lets not dream, he will end up in Persepolis again.

Comment

The new generation specially someone like him who at 27 is still in Iran don't have that fighting mentality, lets not dream, he will end up in Persepolis again.
                            beiranvand doesnt have fighting mentality...He may very well stay in PP but to say the previous statement is blasphemous.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              beiranvand doesnt have fighting mentality...He may very well stay in PP but to say the previous statement is blasphemous.
                              27, using transfer rumors in at least 3 season to raise his prices, and again ending up in PP...... He may end up in Europe for one or two seasons just like Taremi, i just don't see him as someone fighting for no1 spot in top leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                It won't kill his family or himself to live 2 years (or more) in Italy
                                I agree. I just don't see him doing it. To me he has the stay comfortable mindset of PAG and until recently taremi, but with the added baggage of family.

I hope he proves me wrong it would benefit him and us for him to gain experience outside of Iran.i just don't see it in his character.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X