Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nigerian striker who scored many goals for Zob in league and ACL left the club. They signed another Nigerian, Macauley Chrisantus, who played for Las Palmas and AEK in past. Wished the other Nigerian could stay around(he had good chemistry with Arsalan Motahari), specially with their presence in ACL elimination rounds.

Comment

Tafazolli to Hull official

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        The Nigerian striker who scored many goals for Zob in league and ACL left the club. They signed another Nigerian, Macauley Chrisantus, who played for Las Palmas and AEK in past. Wished the other Nigerian could stay around(he had good chemistry with Arsalan Motahari), specially with their presence in ACL elimination rounds.
        He’s very good. He converted a lot of masoud shojaeis assists. I remember him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli signs a two (2) year deal with Hull City: https://www.hullcitytigers.com/tafaz...ermanent-deal/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Classic case of a PGL team not valuing a foreign player and letting them walk. So damn frustrating....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

OFF TOPIC, Mazdak Mirzaei left IRIB and Iran and joins Iran International. Seda Sima oftaad daste ye mosht a.. hole mesle Khiabani o Misaghi, etc.

Comment

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B9%D9%84%DB...8C%D9%86%D9%88
                beira to torino gathering steam again. If this happens, coupled with milads solid move, allahyars move, taremis move, mehrdads move, it would be a fantastic window.

edit : confirmation from local italian source that he is being considered as an option. He would initially be backup to sirigu. Maybe their interest will force some other teams to come forward with official proposals as well

https://www.torinogranata.it/primo-p...-al-toro-92042

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B9%D9%84%DB...8C%D9%86%D9%88
                  beira to torino gathering steam again. If this happens, coupled with milads solid move, allahyars move, taremis move, mehrdads move, it would be a fantastic window.
                  edit : confirmation from local italian source that he is being considered as an option. He would initially be backup to sirigu. Maybe their interest will force some other teams to come forward with official proposals as well
                  https://www.torinogranata.it/primo-p...-al-toro-92042
                  I see that too, it's trending!

I can't take another Iranian transfer I'm going to die of pure ecstasy and heart attack!

Comment

Beiranvand made Italian Sports Newspaper "TUTTOSPORT" front page!

Comment

it would be a great move. Torino are a TOP team. They will be in europa league. Only missed out on CL by 6 pts. Sirigu is their starter but he is 33 and somewhat error prone from PSG days. A year of beira settling in, getting mins in 2 cup competitions, and rotating when they have europa league fixtures, and I could see him displacing sirigu the season after.

Even a year of minimal minutes training behind a gk like sirigu in the most renowned country for gks that is italy is better than 10 years of starting at PER, or should I say, TER.
                      And worst case scenario he gets loaned out to another serie A side to get more playing time if it even comes to that lol.

This is a top offer if it officially comes in and one he must take advantage him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Beiranvand made Italian Sports Newspaper "TUTTOSPORT" front page!
                        Tuttosport is published in Turin, so I think this rumor is real.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                          Tuttosport is published in Turin, so I think this rumor is real.
                          There's more:

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/rass...anvand-1271859

"Today's edition of Tuttosport is cutting the question concerning the second goalkeeper at Turin, with an extreme defender who has offered himself from Iran. His name is Alireza Beiranvand, he is 26 and plays in Persepolis, Iran. In the last Russian World Cup, Cristiano Ronaldo had saved a penalty. Now he has offered to Turin as deputy Sirigu after falling in love with the grenade shirt through a book given to him by his agent. Now Turin is thinking about it and will evaluate it in the coming weeks."

And more:

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...sirigu-1271896

“The last idea for the grenade door comes directly from Iran. Alireza Beiranvand, a name that to most people will say absolutely nothing: extreme defender, born in 1992, of Iranian nationality and owned by Persepolis. His fame has skyrocketed just a couple of years ago, now his name is back in vogue especially because it has been compared to the Taurus. Ronaldo penalty - But there is also to whom, this Beiranvand, does not sound so new: it was in fact the goalkeeper who hypnotized Cristiano Ronaldo from Saransk's spot. It was the World Cup in Russia, Iran dreamed of a sensational move to the knockout phase and the extreme defender managed to intercept the eleven-meter conclusion of the Portuguese phenomenon. Probably one of the highlights of Beiranvand's career, who never left his country but has always played between Nafth Tehran and Persepolis. Now, however, the ambition to try a new experience: maybe in Italy, maybe in Serie A, maybe in Taurus. Dream grenade - The boy feels mature, on the other hand though just to wear a grenade he is willing to do anything. Also acting as Vice-Sirigu, one of the needs of the club in Via Arcivescovado for the summer which represents the return to Europe (the day after the first match against Debrecen). That's why he officially proposed himself to the Taurus, and now he is waiting for an answer from the city of Mole. The grenade leadership is thinking about us, while as costs it would fit perfectly into the parameters of the club: it has a termination clause of about 600 thousand euros, the amount that more or less would ask for as an engagement. Taurus is his first choice, behind him are Cagliari and Atalanta, the other teams that have done polls with Persepolis. Beiranvand dreams of the Bull, waiting for an answer from Via Arcivescovado. But he also officially joined the cast of Sirigu's second.”

Comment

I love these translation things that make no sense in some of their words at all 😀

Comment

Dont understand the nonsense of this article, why he’ll choose Torino as a substitute of Sirigu instead of Atalanta who is qualified for the group stage of the UCL

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                                Dont understand the nonsense of this article, why he’ll choose Torino as a substitute of Sirigu instead of Atalanta who is qualified for the group stage of the UCL
                                You’re right , as we have learnt before with our players you can never trust and article until they have officially signed for a club. We don’t know what the scope of the interest is, we don’t know if Atlanta etc want him as their number two as well and also what promises Torino have made ie wages , future plans. A decent wage would be like winning the lottery to Beiro and his young family and also Sirigu had a dodgy season as has been mentioned and isn’t as good as he once was so their is opportunities for Beiro at Torino.

Comment

Working...
                                X