X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Iranian newspaper says taremi is going to rio ave
    They finished 7th in the league last season. Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
      They finished 7th in the league last season. Not bad.
      They had a great start to the season and then their form started to tail off mid season with a few more wins towards the end.
      Fabio Coentrao signed for them last summer from Real Madrid.

Comment

https://www.futhead.com/19/clubs/rio-ave/

Nice! Taremi may very well be the player fit for this team if this move happens.

Comment

Apparently Ezatolahi is being linked to Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Apparently Ezatolahi is being linked to Esteghlal.
            key words : apparently and linked. SS cant even afford 1/5th of saeids salary.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              key words : apparently and linked. SS cant even afford 1/5th of saeids salary.
              they cant even pay 1/10th of his salary on time

Comment

34811366818201855819pm.jpg

Hopefully Taremi does another photo like this in Portugal or wherever lol

Comment

All these Japanese players going to Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal and Italy. I hope we can get some more talent in so we don't fall behind. Ezatolahi and Mohammadi's situation is nerve wracking. Also Taremi's hint at Europe but we saw what happened last time he went there

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    All these Japanese players going to Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal and Italy. I hope we can get some more talent in so we don't fall behind. Ezatolahi and Mohammadi's situation is nerve wracking. Also Taremi's hint at Europe but we saw what happened last time he went there
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzI5V_5o...=1w8zzu60qsreh

Here just for you since you are Dortmund fan

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      Dadash lately we havent even been on the same planet as the Japanese in terms of prospects making big moves. Just look at Kubo, already on the verge of getting first team playing time at Real next to the likes of Hazard and co. THIS is the sort of investment other countries are willing to make when you are safe to do business with; young, hopeful kids in Japan are getting scouted and sought after meanwhile the same sort of kids in Iran have nothing. We only have 1-2 academies in Iran that are even up to standard. I would say I am jealous but at this point there's no use even trying to compare the two countries football trajectories.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Dadash lately we havent even been on the same planet as the Japanese in terms of prospects making big moves. Just look at Kubo, already on the verge of getting first team playing time at Real next to the likes of Hazard and co. THIS is the sort of investment other countries are willing to make when you are safe to do business with; young, hopeful kids in Japan are getting scouted and sought after meanwhile the same sort of kids in Iran have nothing. We only have 1-2 academies in Iran that are even up to standard. I would say I am jealous but at this point there's no use even trying to compare the two countries football trajectories.
                        Add to this Japan participates at every world cup (where they do fairly good), U17, U20, olympics, their clubs play club world cup almost every year, have pre season against the best clubs, NT have friendlies against the best on regular basis, they had some well know international stars like Nakata, Kagawa etc.. (Karimi, Daei, Mahdavikia were pretty confidential in comparison).

In one word, they are visible to the outside world.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_BZ6Eh...=1gtusepoxi7jx

Comment

celtic already signed bolingoli from austria as replacement.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Gent ?

Comment

Working...
                                X