• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.fotomac.com.tr/fenerbahc...5/05/allahyar-

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/transfer-...tograf-2061585

Comment

Hey Guys,

I read on the homepage that Shoja Khalilzadeh might be making a move to a Qatari Club, and PP has set their eyes on Ryan Tafazolli as his replacement at the club since his contract expired. Any truth behind this?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
        Hey Guys,

I read on the homepage that Shoja Khalilzadeh might be making a move to a Qatari Club, and PP has set their eyes on Ryan Tafazolli as his replacement at the club since his contract expired. Any truth behind this?
        That sounds so bad, that it might be true.

Comment

According to several sources, Taremi is rumored to be sought after by Red Star (Serbia), a Spanish Club, Braga (Portugal), and several other European teams

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            According to several sources, Taremi is rumored to be sought after by Red Star (Serbia), a Spanish Club, Braga (Portugal), and several other European teams
            And will reject all offers and instead accept a 3 million dollar a year contract with Al Shotor Morgh FC in Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              And will reject all offers and instead accept a 3 million dollar a year contract with Al Shotor Morgh FC in Qatar

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxPcwz_B...d=agi85qiklp6e

I find it quite interesting that beiranvand himself, liked the post. 🤔

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxPcwz_B...d=agi85qiklp6e

I find it quite interesting that beiranvand himself, liked the post. 🤔
                  I’m sorry to ask , could you please translate what is said.

Comment

TONESTANESH shayad ham vojod daare, amma KHASTANESHE ke aslan nist.

Pishbini: Ya barmigarde Persepolis, ya dar hamon Qatar mesle barre mimone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

"Alireza Beiranvand is transferring to Europe

Alireza Beiranvand, formerly known as Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş and Çaykur Rizespor, leaves Persepolis to experience his first European experience.

Iranian goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand, who announced his name in the 2018 World Cup, hasn't faltered since.

Experienced glove in the Asian Champions League to play the final success in the league championship experienced the joy of trophy. The 26-year-old goalkeeper still has suitors, despite the fact that he has received offers from the club. Requested from Belgium! Fenerbahce's name before the transfer can not be completed, Besiktas also brought to the finishing stage but could not sign the last claim for Beiranvand was to go to Çaykur Rizespor.

However, Iranian goalkeeper will keep track of the Belgian league. GenkHe offered $ 700,000 to Tehran. In Belgium, Iranian players such as Ali Gholizadeh, Kaveh Rezaei and Morteza Pouraliganji also played in a short time."

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...or-h18001.html

Comment

Genk are league winners and in the Champions League so would be a good move for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Genk are league winners and in the Champions League so would be a good move for him.
                          Not yet decided. 2 More games To go!

Just FYI current 1st goalkeeper is Vukovic the 34yr old Australian keeper! move would make sense!

Comment

I need to see Beiranvand put ink to paper and hold the jersey before I buy this Genk report. I always viewed him as the least likely to ever leave Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              Not yet decided. 2 More games To go!

Just FYI current 1st goalkeeper is Vukovic the 34yr old Australian keeper! move would make sense!
                              Wtf with all this australian GK all over europe?!

Comment

Working...
                              X