This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Kobe is offering $2 million for Beiranvand, so I'm not surprised that Persepolis will sell him.
    F*** the European clubs who won't offer a decent price for a World Cup tried and tested (and successful) goalie.
    The pb is that many players with successful WC lured Euro clubs and flop there. I can understand them not wanting to take the risk with an exotic one, specially for GK.

People keep talking about lack of academies in Iran. But we don't need academy or aspire here. The best academies, youth and senior leagues are in Europe. We should build our connexion there to send our players there (like with Charleroi).

Our best prospects "only" sign with Fenerbahçe and Charleroi, and the signing of Allahyar was not even on international medias. Our U17 proved to be world class in 2017 though.
    In the same time, bunch of overrated players from the world take our spots in Europe because of agents, party bazy we don't have.

That's why spending $$ on stramaccioni, Wilmots, Carrera is more important than aspire academy.

Comment

Roma regretted getting Sweden's gk who also had a great World Cup. It's a difficult position to gamble with as one mistake can make a big difference.

I really wish Beiranvand didn't extend his contract when he did, it made it difficult for himeself. If he was a free agent rn I could see a Dutch, Belgian, or Turkish team taking him

Comment

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...06523031760896

🇹🇷 It appears that Milad Mohammadi has signed with a #SuperLig team. The contract was signed in Istanbul as confirmed by his agent, Elliott Fillingham.

Comment

There are some links on Instagram, linking Shekari to Persepolis. I find this true because he did not return to Rubin for friendlies!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            There are some links on Instagram, linking Shekari to Persepolis. I find this true because he did not return to Rubin for friendlies!
            The guy is in a dead end. And joining PP = will never go back to Europe.

Btw, the trend is that Beiro and Alipour will stay in PP.

Comment

Shekari just needs to go somewhere that he can play. Even in his limited minutes for rubin he showed his quality. I would rather he go to SS than PP, but still, he just needs to play football.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                The guy is in a dead end. And joining PP = will never go back to Europe.
                Btw, the trend is that Beiro and Alipour will stay in PP.
                Can we stop false rumors about PP not letting players leave to Europe. Clearly PP was keen on letting Alipour leave on a fixed price, of course PP are not going to sell lower than the price it’s worth. We have more gheyrat than this... European teams don’t do this, why should PP? And Beiranvand was offered 2m by Vissel Kobe, so once again another false rumor.

As for Shekari, I don’t know if you remember this but in the summer of 2017 Zob Ahan lead him to leaving the club because he wouldn’t get any game time and bichareh Shekari had to train in the park! You have Yaya Golmohammadi to thank for this. At least at PP he WILL be getting game time and hopefully gets invited to TM under Wilmots and Hashemian. This was the best choice for his TM career, I doubt they’d invite him if he’d sat on bench at Rubin.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                this is so sad. IFF should fine Zob ahan for their actions. Here is the most talented player in all of iran for his age, has recieved no playing time, no training with the first team, no coaching, no individual training, no access to facilities, no wages, and not even an ounce of help in preparing and training for the largest u20 event in the world. On top of that, they block every attempt the kid has to move ( no wonder moves to basel and leicester fell through), and keep him rotting in the local parks.

But on besides all of these issues, shekari prepares himself alone, and produces three masterful performances, notching up 3 goals and one assist, against some top competition. Portgual, a youth powerhouse, were unable to get the ball off of him without fouling him. You cant tell me that any of those portuguese players playing for Sporting, Porto, Benfica, Braga are any more talented than this kid. This is what you just call purely raw talent. Imagine where he could go with world class coaching ( or at this point any coaching), access to decent facilities, a clear mind to jsut focus on football, and support of an entire organization and management staff behind him. Idk why PP dont just sign this guy. He deserves to go to the very top.

AND still Zob ahan wont fuck off and let him leave.

Comment

Guys screw everyone else let’s make a fire and dance around it singing ALLA ALLAYAR ALLAYAR ALLAYAR ALLAYAR Doner

Comment

i won’t believe jacksh*t about all these transfer rumors until i officially see them. how the hell can you trust navad after they fired adel, who was literally the only reason that irib wasn’t bankrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we stop false rumors about PP not letting players leave to Europe. Clearly PP was keen on letting Alipour leave on a fixed price, of course PP are not going to sell lower than the price it’s worth. We have more gheyrat than this... European teams don’t do this, why should PP? And Beiranvand was offered 2m by Vissel Kobe, so once again another false rumor.
                      As for Shekari, I don’t know if you remember this but in the summer of 2017 Zob Ahan lead him to leaving the club because he wouldn’t get any game time and bichareh Shekari had to train in the park! You have Yaya Golmohammadi to thank for this. At least at PP he WILL be getting game time and hopefully gets invited to TM under Wilmots and Hashemian. This was the best choice for his TM career, I doubt they’d invite him if he’d sat on bench at Rubin.
                      I agree we can't say its PP's fault(esp when it comes to transfer cost)... but I see Shekari as a major future talent for Team Melli in the future and I hope we could pump out our young players to Europe in leagues that make them take the next step.

Even if Persepolis is a strong team in and of itself, Shekari will hit a development wall if he is playing IPL teams week in week out. We've seen it often. The only reason we lost to Yugoslavia in 1998 is because our team was too shy to capitalize on its chances/was intimidated.

After Azmoun played Atletico and Bayern I promise you he fears no player. Besides, right now we need to focus on getting a striker not a midfielder. Budimir's uselessness has left a gap in our team.

Comment

Since when it is a false rumor that PP keeps their players at any price. Do you want me to recall some history? Since when was PP keen to release Alipour? Oh yes Barca asks 300 billions $ to sell Messi so we can't say they are keeping him.

SS boss announced Allahyar's departure 3 months ago. PP is announcing they want to keep Alipour. The first one went to turkey for 800 thousand $ while PP asks 1 millions for an older and less promising player!!! So far Alipour & Beiro are still PP players.

About shekari the guy was wasted by Zobahan, by Berdiev that didn't use him in his joke team (even in worthless league games at the end of the season). SS is much better place for him than the PP jail.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Since when it is a false rumor that PP keeps their players at any price. Do you want me to recall some history? Since when was PP keen to release Alipour? Oh yes Barca asks 300 billions $ to sell Messi so we can't say they are keeping him.
                          SS boss announced Allahyar's departure 3 months ago. PP is announcing they want to keep Alipour. The first one went to turkey for 800 thousand $ while PP asks 1 millions for an older and less promising player!!! So far Alipour & Beiro are still PP players.
                          About shekari the guy was wasted by Zobahan, by Berdiev that didn't use him in his joke team (even in worthless league games at the end of the season). SS is much better place for him than the PP jail.
                          Still waiting for proof that PP does not allow players to leave to go to Europe. You made an accusation in this thread, thus you must provide evidence and not the other way around.

Comment

Still waiting for proof that PP does not allow players to leave to go to Europe. You made an accusation in this thread, thus you must provide evidence and not the other way around.
                            You just have to read Iraj arab daily interviews

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...sepolis-report

Comment

Shekari @ Pwerspolis
                              They are Negociating, nothing confirmed yet

شکاری در یک قدمی پرسپولیس قرار گرفت / قرارداد قرضی می شود یا دائمی؟
                              بازیکن ایرانی تیم روبین کازان در آستانه پیوستن به پرسپولیس قرار دارد.

Comment

Arp (of Germany fame) got transferred to to Bayern Munich, while our boys who made him and his teammates look really bad in the U-17 WC, are waiting on transfers.

Comment

Working...
                                X