X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Ok Ardalan Jan,

Now we are linked with “Gabriel Calderón”. Surely he’s got to be a good manager for Persepolis?! (He is also Argentinian!)
    Leicester City jan,

hamantoori ke Inarsenewetrust mige karnaameye Calderón besyaar zaife.

Pas in hame dar baareye Carrera harf mizadan akharesh ham hichi nashood?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Leicester City jan,
      hamantoori ke Inarsenewetrust mige karnaameye Calderón besyaar zaife.
      Pas in hame dar baareye Carrera harf mizadan akharesh ham hichi nashood?
      Some reports are saying no, while some are saying they are still in talks. Seems strange not to appoint him if they went as far as meeting Carrera in Istanbul. Chemidoonam vala, inam az footballe ma

Comment

Milad Mohammadi is in Istanbul right now with his agent Elliot Fillingham from Base Soccer Academy. Hmm... I wonder where he transfer to... Turkey? I predict İstanbul Başakşehir F.K. as his new team!

Comment

Milad Mohammadi is in Istanbul right now with his agent Elliot Fillingham from Base Soccer Academy. Hmm... I wonder where he transfer to... Turkey? I predict İstanbul Başakşehir F.K. as his new team!
          Maybe or even Galatasaray or it could even be for him to be granted a EU passport to go to Western Europe🤔

Comment

Speaking of Turkey, has Sayyadmanesh completed his transfer to Fenerbahçe?

Comment

It seems like Alipour to zulte wont go through.

Also PP says to beiro he wont leave the club (cover page of an iranian newspaper)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                It seems like Alipour to zulte wont go through.
                Also PP says to beiro he wont leave the club (cover page of an iranian newspaper)
                Damn. Boring market so far.

Comment

Barkhi az bazikonhaaye irani aslan be shakhsiateshoon nemiyaad doost daashte bashan beran Europa va shayad daraamade kamtari daashte bashaan amma footballe vaghean herfei baazi konan.

Beiranvand va Taremi ASLAN beheshoon nemiyaad dar Europae gharbi betonan zendegi konan va ja biyoftan.

Amma kesani manande Kaveh va Ansarifard shakhsiateshoon neshoon mide ke dar Europa mitonestand khob ja biyoftan ke hamintor ham shod.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Barkhi az bazikonhaaye irani aslan be shakhsiateshoon nemiyaad doost daashte bashan beran Europa va shayad daraamade kamtari daashte bashaan amma footballe vaghean herfei baazi konan.

Beiranvand va Taremi ASLAN beheshoon nemiyaad dar Europae gharbi betonan zendegi konan va ja biyoftan.

Amma kesani manande Kaveh va Ansarifard shakhsiateshoon neshoon mide ke dar Europa mitonestand khob ja biyoftan ke hamintor ham shod.
                    PP is the true enemy of TM progress. They also hired the trojan horse branko, now switching to a miserable argentinian coach. In comparison, SS let Rezaei, Noorafkan and Allahyar go to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      PP is the true enemy of TM progress. They also hired the trojan horse branko, now switching to a miserable argentinian coach. In comparison, SS let Rezaei, Noorafkan and Allahyar go to Europe.
                      Yeki manande Taremi ba kesi dar haale hazer gharardaad nadare, amma be har haal bar migarde PP.

Doroste ke PP jeloe bazikonhaa ra gahi vaghtha migire amma be nazare man Beiranvand va Alipour 3 hafte ham dar Europae gharbi davaam nemiyaaran chon shakhsiyateshoon aslan be on farhang nemikhore. Yek jorhaai mishe goft ke khayeyeh raftan be Europae gharbi raa nadaraan.

FOGHESH shayad ye roozi beran Torkie, on ham chon do ghadamie Iran ast.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

considering they just signed a left back from PSV eindhoven and already have gael clichy I think this prediction will have the same outcome as most of your other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          considering they just signed a left back from PSV eindhoven and already have gael clichy I think this prediction will have the same outcome as most of your other ones.
                          Ok aghaye mohandes, where do you think he will go since your transfer predictions are all on point?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            Speaking of Turkey, has Sayyadmanesh completed his transfer to Fenerbahçe?
                            Turkish media reports they will announce by the end of the week.

Comment

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...ew-head-coach/

Persepolis confirm final talks with former Argentina World Cup midfielder to take over as new head coach. Great appoint if I have to be honest... He can bring La Liga experience/style of football to Persepolis!

Comment

Just because he's in Istanbul doesn't mean he's signing for an Istanbul based team or perhaps even Turkish. His agent is saying that they're "catching up". Probably easy place to meet for a Brit as Milad was in Iran. British people also need visa for Russia.

https://twitter.com/elliottf77/statu...03877206872064

Comment

Working...
                                X