Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was linked to Frankfurt so hopefully them, they will prob be in CL next year and will need to roatate for the league

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
      KosenKirlijk FC in the Icelandic 3rd division but will promote to the 2nd division next season. Club is in financial trouble and the coach is rumored to be leaving
      I hope you're joking...

Comment

I have a dream.

I want Johnny Mustache and Fat Mike make Trump ban all Iranian football
        transfers overseas. Put a sanction on it cabrons!

Maybe that way all of our young talent won't be wasted in Mickey Mouse leagues!

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
          Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will move to an unnamed European team next season, reports 90tv. Apparently the transfer has already been agreed. Another star of the U17 world cup with a promising career trajectory.
          hala bebinimo tarif konim..!!
          has he been performing good at SS this year.. i suppose? didnt he get injured recently.?

Comment

"Bristol City are interested in signing Iranian international left-back Milad Mohammadi but face competition from Celtic and Fulham as well as a number of clubs outside Britain."
            https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...gning_iranian/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              "Bristol City are interested in signing Iranian international left-back Milad Mohammadi but face competition from Celtic and Fulham as well as a number of clubs outside Britain."
              https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...gning_iranian/
              that'd be good move for him, though i prefer he went to Fulham too..! he fits the mold of Championship style of play real well and could use this challenging league to finally ready himself for upper echelons of EU football clubs next possibly..! i dont think he technically and tactically sound enough yet for EPL Level of play..!

his strengths are Excellent Pace, Defensive Zeal and Stamina and high energy play and somewhat physically stout too ..!

he still needs to improve his Poise and Composure on the ball and Technical Skills to be a proficient candidate for top leagues of Europe..!

Comment

Milad is built for the Championship. Strong, fast guy who loves tackling.

Comment

Yes, I was joking

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  I hope you're joking...

Comment

Milad is the Iranian footballer most well-designed for English football, ever: Throws himself about, good in the air, fast. Look at Andy Robertson in Liverpool (shorter and smaller than Milad)....

He is tactically not great but can easily improve. I always feel more confident with him in our defence as he closes down oppositions the best.

Our last full-back Kaabi (the starlet) was a completely different type of footballer, must weaker than Milad and with no aerial ability.

Comment

I'd give a nut to see milmo in Fulham

Comment

Championship for milad?! Come on..

Comment

Yeah I'm disappointed by our standards for Milad. He is premier league caliber for sure.

Comment

Allahyar is moving to Fenerbahche as reported by Esteghlal management.

Comment

That FootballInsider website talks so much rubbish usually so I’d take what they say with a pinch of salt. Liverpool would have a squad of 100 first team players if we brought everyone they linked us with over the past few weeks.

They’ve just picked up on the Celtic rumours from before which is nothing new and then added Fulham into it because they may sell Sessegnon.

Comment

A friend of mine just announced that Allahyar Sayyadmanesh was sold for $850,000 as per the official news in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X