This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    100% and that is the main reason he went to Zenit in the 1st place. Who do you reckon? I believe it will be Wolves now they saw what they missed out on.
    Definitely wont be wolves. And if it is it would be a bad move for azmoun. They have Jimenez who they just signed for 40 million EU outright from Benfica, and jota who is now making the Portuguese national team list and was on fire for second half of the season, as a very capable and connected striking duo. Any guy that comes in will play second fiddle to them, and rightfully so, they have been quality. At this stage in his career sardar cannot afford to sit on anybodys bench.

I think sardar will stay this summer, play in the champions league again, and suitors will have another opportunity to make up their minds by evaluating him there. Likely his value and suitors will increase if he continues his current form and historical form in europe (where he always performs). Then make the move in the long russian winter break with zenit having a lot of time to purchase and bed in a potential replacement.

For sardar I think it is realistic that after a successful Champions league his value is between 25-30 mil EU, and that would definitely put smaller teams out of the running for him. To me, any of Dortmund(alcacer is injury prone and they have been playing gotze as false nine for many games), Leipzieg (esp if they lose werner), Sevilla, Valencia, and Everton or even from italy somebody like Roma, are the level of team that Azmoun should leave zenit for, and have the financial capabilities to actually buy him if he performs again in Champions League.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Definitely wont be wolves. And if it is it would be a bad move for azmoun. They have Jimenez who they just signed for 40 million EU outright from Benfica, and jota who is now making the Portuguese national team list and was on fire for second half of the season, as a very capable and connected striking duo. Any guy that comes in will play second fiddle to them, and rightfully so, they have been quality. At this stage in his career sardar cannot afford to sit on anybodys bench.

I think sardar will stay this summer, play in the champions league again, and suitors will have another opportunity to make up their minds by evaluating him there. Likely his value and suitors will increase if he continues his current form and historical form in europe (where he always performs). Then make the move in the long russian winter break with zenit having a lot of time to purchase and bed in a potential replacement.

For sardar I think it is realistic that after a successful Champions league his value is between 25-30 mil EU, and that would definitely put smaller teams out of the running for him. To me, any of Dortmund(alcacer is injury prone and they have been playing gotze as false nine for many games), Leipzieg (esp if they lose werner), Sevilla, Valencia, and Everton or even from italy somebody like Roma, are the level of team that Azmoun should leave zenit for, and have the financial capabilities to actually buy him if he performs again in Champions League.
      Not good enough to get gametime for Dortmund

Comment

Winter is the most likely transfer period and which team ?? will depend possibly on who Zenit get grouped with and raped by Sardar..!! or deep pocketed long time admirer may come calling... he fits the bill and style of play at Liverpoool..?
        i think its gonna end up being one of the more elite EPL clubs ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          he can definitely give you another option. But I agree the system with gotze at false nine works well, but imo sardar is definitely not out of place if you compare him to somebody like alcacer. Id say his all around game is arguably stronger but in the box alcacer beats him. Still with age, and CL experience he would be an interesting proposition. Leipzieg imo with nagelssman would be fantastic.

Comment

I honestly think Azmoun could and would run circles around Marius Wolf and Maximilian Philipp.
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
              I honestly think Azmoun could and would run circles around Marius Wolf and Maximilian Philipp.
              Wolf is a rightback for us now and phillip is a winger who doesn't even make the bench so your point is worthless.

I didn't mean my comment as a diss to Azmoun. This season we had Paco as a starter and had the option of Gotze as a false 9. Next season Isak is being integrated into the squad and there are talks of Thuram coming from ligue 1 as another backup. With Paco, Gotze, Isak, and maybe Thuram on the roster it wouldn't be wise for Azmoun to come as he wouldn't get much gametime.

Comment

Wolf is a rightback for us now and phillip is a winger who doesn't even make the bench so your point is worthless.

I didn't mean my comment as a diss to Azmoun. This season we had Paco as a starter and had the option of Gotze as a false 9. Next season Isak is being integrated into the squad and there are talks of Thuram coming from ligue 1 as another backup. With Paco, Gotze, Isak, and maybe Thuram on the roster it wouldn't be wise for Azmoun to come as he wouldn't get much gametime.
                I think you're spot on.. I think Azmoun is talented enough to start on Dortmund but it'll be a hard road on the bench in the beginning no doubt. That being said, I really think he would fit amazing with Leipzig, especially if Werner leaves.

Poulsen and Azmoun would be a dream come true

Comment

Azmoun has already stated in the past he was interested in the Premier League

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    I think you're spot on.. I think Azmoun is talented enough to start on Dortmund but it'll be a hard road on the bench in the beginning no doubt. That being said, I really think he would fit amazing with Leipzig, especially if Werner leaves.

Poulsen and Azmoun would be a dream come true
                    I too think Leipzig would be good for Azmoun. Nagelsman has made average players at Hoffenheim shine, Azmoun has the actual raw talent and Leipzig will be in CL/EL for years to come. Its a shame the team has found success the way it has though, but I can't knock their youth development and playstyle.

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...cheshmi-report

Turkey’s Basaksehir Eyes Rouzbeh Cheshmi: Report

Iranian media had earlier reported that Cheshmi has reached an agreement with Qatari giant Al Ahli.

Now, Basaksehir has reportedly set its sight on signing the 25-year-old player.

Cheshmi was a member of Iran national football team in the 2018 World Cup and the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.

Cheshmi is facing a dilemma over his transfer to Qatar Stars League or Süper Lig.

Edit: Keep in mind Basaksehir have Champions League Football next season, this is honestly why our football doesn't pishraft...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...cheshmi-report

Turkey’s Basaksehir Eyes Rouzbeh Cheshmi: Report

Iranian media had earlier reported that Cheshmi has reached an agreement with Qatari giant Al Ahli.

Now, Basaksehir has reportedly set its sight on signing the 25-year-old player.

Cheshmi was a member of Iran national football team in the 2018 World Cup and the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.

Cheshmi is facing a dilemma over his transfer to Qatar Stars League or Süper Lig.

Edit: Keep in mind Basaksehir have Champions League Football next season, this is honestly why our football doesn't pishraft...
                        Ye takzangi bezane be PAG ta rahnemaayish kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Ye takzangi bezane be PAG ta rahnemaayish kone.
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVeb3RF70F/

Ajab halibande Roozbeh Cheshmi! You sure as hell know you not staying in Esteghlal and you are a bad liar at that bro

Comment

https://twitter.com/7reporter/status...14610426974208

Başakşehir 25-year-old Iranian defender Roozbeh close to signing the contract with Cheshmi.

Comment

Only CQ can be the reason for average players like Chesmi getting a move to Europe.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                Only CQ can be the reason for average players like Chesmi getting a move to Europe.
                                I know we all make fun of Cheshmi, but he really is a good player. A jack of all trades type of player who can play many positions!

I also wouldn’t discredit Wilmots and his Belgian League connections, we can expect more Belgian transfers.

Comment

Working...
                                X