This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    interesting, he isn't a high profile player in iran at all. my guess would probably be a lower table super lig team?

on a side note.....teams in turkey in need of a GK should take a look @ Hossein Hosseini who needs to leave esteghlal - IMO the best keeper in Iran, yes I do believe he is as good if not better than beiranvand. his fundamentals are the best of any iranian GK I have ever seen.
    If I be a chairman, my first work is Beiranvand's transfer. But I am not

Comment

Reza Asadi has a good potential, quite young also(23).

Comment

"STVV SUBMITS AN OFFER OF 800,000 EUROS FOR STRIKER
        May 29, 2019

With Mathieu Troonbeeckx, STVV already took an attacker away from Heist, but the Canaries also go for immediately usable gains. According to media in Iran, it has set its sights on Ali Alipour.

The 23-year-old attacker is also interested in Charleroi and Zulte Waregem and the latter club saw his bid already being refused. STVV would now have made an offer of 800,000 euros for the Iranian Persepolis attacker.

At STVV they have to put on a striker, because Daichi Kamada returns to Eintracht Frankfurt. In addition, it remains to be seen whether Yohan Boli will remain with STVV, as he has only been under contract with Stayen for one year."

https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...ts/2019/05/29/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          "STVV SUBMITS AN OFFER OF 800,000 EUROS FOR STRIKER
          May 29, 2019

With Mathieu Troonbeeckx, STVV already took an attacker away from Heist, but the Canaries also go for immediately usable gains. According to media in Iran, it has set its sights on Ali Alipour.

The 23-year-old attacker is also interested in Charleroi and Zulte Waregem and the latter club saw his bid already being refused. STVV would now have made an offer of 800,000 euros for the Iranian Persepolis attacker.

At STVV they have to put on a striker, because Daichi Kamada returns to Eintracht Frankfurt. In addition, it remains to be seen whether Yohan Boli will remain with STVV, as he has only been under contract with Stayen for one year."

Didn’t AEK already make 900k offer? Still, I hope he chooses STVV... they have good Japanese players.

Comment

^900k is the asking price of Persepolis. If both these reports are true, he might be on his way out.

https://90tv.ir/news/۹۰۰-هزار-یورو-ق...-علیپور

Comment

https://www.fifatms.com/itms/worldwi...dows-calendar/

WORLDWIDE TRANSFER WINDOWS CALENDAR

Comment

alipour has to make a transfer to Europe if he wants to improve more. staying in Iran will only stagnate his progress.

Comment

no sane 2-3rd rate EU side would fork over any more than $2-300k for his signature and he is worth more than half a mil to PP...!! so i dont see alikoor going anywhere and he is just an average attacker, good mostly for PGL or Ayrab leagues anyhow..!

Comment

Beiro was on that weisely reporter’s TV show (the fake navad now I guess) and he said that it is possible he will leave for a European team and there are talks currently. He’s setting some stupid conditions like “the team being as big as Persepolis” and wants to make sure PP can get a lot of money lol.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      no sane 2-3rd rate EU side would fork over any more than $2-300k for his signature and he is worth more than half a mil to PP...!! so i dont see alikoor going anywhere and he is just an average attacker, good mostly for PGL or Ayrab leagues anyhow..!

Can we stop with the silly comments? How can a side submit an offer 200k-300k when there’s submitted offers of €800k (BSTVV) and €900k (AEK Athens)...? Please do tell me as, just a couple of pages ago they have been posted. Also when has Alipour ever been linked to or stated he wanted to go to Qatar or UAE league? It even says Alipour himself is keen on transferring to Europe. Truly bewilders me why PFDC hates Alipour...?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/vivateamme...4GQhE3_/?hl=en

vivateammelli
                        ⚽️
                        پیشنهادهای لالیگایی جذاب برا سیدمجید حسیی
                        سایت gazetedamga ترکیه مدعی شده مجید حسینی پس از درخشش در ترکیب تیم ترابزون اسپور در فصل اخیر سوپر لیگ ترکیه مورد توجه تیم*های اروپایی از جمله لیگ*های اسپانیا و هلند قرار گرفت.
                        مدافع ایرانی ترابزون اسپور با عملکرد درخشان خود در ترابزون اسپور ، مورد توجه باشگاههای لالیگا همچون:
                        ✅ویارئال
                        ✅لگانس
                        ✅لوانته
                        ✅وایادولید
                        قرار گرفته است.
                        پس از ابراز تمایل تیم*های اسپانیایی تیم ویتسه از اردویژه هلند نیز به کارزار جذب این مدافع ترابزون اسپور ترکیه پیوست.
                        📷 GettyImages

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/vivateammelli/?hl=en

vivateammelli
                          ⚽️
                          مدیر باشگاه زنیت: آزمون از اروپا پیشنهاد دارد/شاید ژانویه او را بفروشیم
                          ✅سردار آزمون، ستاره تیم ملی کشورمان نیم فصل دوم از تیم روبین کازان به زنیت منتقل شد و به همراه این تیم خوش درخشید و در نهایت قهرمان لیگ روسیه شد. آزمون در مدت کوتاه حضورش در این تیم موفق شد 13 گل برای تیمش به ثمر برساند و در رده دوم بهترین گلزنان لیگ روسیه قرار گرفت.
                          ✅امروز خاویر ریبالتا، مدیر ورزشی باشگاه زنیت درباره آینده سردار با این تیم گفت:« ژانویه فرصتی برای فروش سردار است. او پیشنهادهایی را از اروپا دارد اما ما تحت فشار هستیم و این امکان وجود دارد که او در زمستان بفروشیم.»

Manager of Zenit claims Azmoun has European offers and the club will try to sell him in January.

Comment

lol why should/ would Sardar move?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              lol why should/ would Sardar move?
                              So Zenit can make alot of money on him.

As for Sardar, he would probably go to a top 4 league instead of wasting away in a league nobody cares about, who's champions lose to low-table Spanish teams. Also more money for him.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                So Zenit can make alot of money on him.

As for Sardar, he would probably go to a top 4 league instead of wasting away in a league nobody cares about, who's champions lose to low-table Spanish teams. Also more money for him.
                                100% and that is the main reason he went to Zenit in the 1st place. Who do you reckon? I believe it will be Wolves now they saw what they missed out on.

Comment

Working...
                                X