Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My goodness so Persian of Perspolis for the “the most spectacular” choice of words. So embarrassing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll take a role as the official English-speaking contact of Persepolis FC or IFF(or both) as long as they give me a free ticket to the games.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        I'll take a role as the official English-speaking contact of Persepolis FC or IFF(or both) as long as they give me a free ticket to the games.
        we acknowledge but what is your best price? I am happy to announce that for one shollo kebab you have the job.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          we acknowledge but what is your best price? I am happy to announce that for one shollo kebab you have the job.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
          Done. Sabzi jaat and somagh included as a sign of goodwill.

I'm very disappointed in Torabi. He is missing his window to leave and at this rate he will never be the player we assumed he would be.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/By0Q_4Dp...d=ekcceow8l2d0

Alipour story points to Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              turkey or belgium probably

Comment

With Budimir and Alipour leaving I wonder who Persepolis will bring in for striker, maybe Gucci? Esteghlal also has too many strikers, not sure if they'd sell to the Sorkh though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  With Budimir and Alipour leaving I wonder who Persepolis will bring in for striker, maybe Gucci? Esteghlal also has too many strikers, not sure if they'd sell to the Sorkh though.
                  Perspolis is better off with zero strikers than having Budimir on their roster.

Comment

I need this transfer season to pick up NOW!

So many of these guys should be running towards Europe and, at very least, to be paid in €! Why is this moving so slow?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      he is a classless wanker........turkey or belgium ham as saresh ziade..!
                      he knows himself that he has to make the EU move, in order to force himself into the already crowed attacking winger position in TM...! wouldnt surprise me if he opted for the Belgium, as a form of a WM khayemali..!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Perspolis is better off with zero strikers than having Budimir on their roster.
                        We already have striking options in our youth who scored against Belgian team: Saeed Karimi and Amin Asadi, both better options than Budimir/Mensha were.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...en-in-friendly

Comment

Taremi to Oostende is heating up according to Gol Bezan, and some other sources:

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/423...9zkE8.facebook

Comment

Oostende would be good for Taremi. Really hope he gets there

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Taremi to Oostende is heating up according to Gol Bezan, and some other sources:

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/423...9zkE8.facebook
                              hum..!! surprised they considered another irani guy after what happened with Ramin ..!
                              or is it gonna be another 2fer deal like that turkish club where they both went for a short spell..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                hum..!! surprised they considered another irani guy after what happened with Ramin ..!
                                or is it gonna be another 2fer deal like that turkish club where they both went for a short spell..?
                                Are, ye kami ajibe pas az amalkarde zaife Ramin, amma agar bere shayad bekhatere ine ke riskesh baraaye Oostende kam ast: Taremi free agent ast.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X