• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian transfers | Summer 2019

Hopefully :

- Kaveh Rezaei will leave Club Brugge. Same with Ansarifard with Nottingham
    - Beira will become a legionnaire

Pray that ARJ gets a new decent team in a decent league.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
      Pray that ARJ gets a new decent team in a decent league.
      I don't think ARJ will be leaving Brighton in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        I don't think ARJ will be leaving Brighton in the summer
        Neither do I. Brighton needs to shape up. I don't see any reason for ARJ to stay otherwise since it seems like no one appreciates him being there.

But I can always dream that he leaves.

Comment

Hopeful upgrades:
          Ghoddos
          Mohammadi (contract ends)
          Beiranvand
          Allahyar(Hopefully frankfurt links are real)
          Namdari/Sharifi (contract ends/will be cheap due to second tier)
          Ezatolahi (contract ends)
          Pouraliganji if he decides to stop chasing money

Hopeful lateral moves:
          Rezaei
          Ansarifard

I think Majid Hosseini can step up, but his team will be in Europa league next year and he has shown inconsistencies that he can iron out with more game time next year. Azmoun will also have champions league and if he leaves next summer(2020), he will still only be 25 and with a better development and resume thanks to Zenit. Moharrami will also have Champions league, and his competition Petar will likely be sold this summer. Hopefully Noorafkan and Naderi can assimilate into the Belgian league next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Hopeful upgrades:
            Ghoddos
            Mohammadi (contract ends)
            Beiranvand
            Allahyar(Hopefully frankfurt links are real)
            Namdari/Sharifi (contract ends/will be cheap due to second tier)
            Ezatolahi (contract ends)
            Pouraliganji if he decides to stop chasing money

Hopeful lateral moves:
            Rezaei
            Ansarifard

I think Majid Hosseini can step up, but his team will be in Europa league next year and he has shown inconsistencies that he can iron out with more game time next year. Azmoun will also have champions league and if he leaves next summer(2020), he will still only be 25 and with a better development and resume thanks to Zenit. Moharrami will also have Champions league, and his competition Petar will likely be sold this summer. Hopefully Noorafkan and Naderi can assimilate into the Belgian league next year.
            Lot of good things

What I belive from your list:
            Ghoddos - if they are relegated he will leave.
            Mohammadi (contract ends) - Just cross my fingers he wont go to Qatar. But to be honest I cant see him get much more then Turkey ore Russia (that is very good).
            Beiranvand (never happen)
            Allahyar (to expensive for his age)
            Namdari/Sharifi Will go to big clubs in Iran
            Ezatolahi He is raised in Euopean football, sad he havent had better luck, hope next place will be good for him.
            Pouraliganji to old to leave from Qatar

Hopeful lateral moves:
            Rezaei - must be loaned away.
            Ansarifard - back to Greece on loan ore another championship club. Also heard something about Scottish football ?!
            Noorafkan- He need to play in Europe, his main problem i Belgium was, they didint know where to play him. He was okey everywhere. Need to come back to Belgium, be loaned away to lower team and start to find him self. This guy have played LB, RB, CM all over.
            Naderi - didint he went back for good? ore loaned away ?

Comment

Maybe Siavash Haghnazari 23 years old who plays in Ukraine 2 tier can be picked up from a top tier team.
              He have played 18 games , scored 4 and assisted 4.
              His team is 4 points behind for promotion. He have same agent as Golizadeh and Hosseini.

Comment

JB => Normally this season was a transition season, get playing time and experience against the EPL big 6. However english bias against him and BHA defensif style want me to see him leave.
                Ghoddos => Hopefully will find a better team, specially if they get relegated. Unfortunately wasn't seen much after his good start (goal drought, injury, asian cup)
                Mohammadi => A non-sense if he doesn't get a better team/league. His wasting his time in crappy Grozny
                Beiranvand => Shoud go in Europe at any price
                Allahyar => Shoud go in Europe at any price
                Namdari/Sharifi => Don't know them, wasn't impressing by SHarifi in the U17 WC
                Ezatolahi => Stay in Reading if he cannot get better. Since Atletico, he is wasting his time in crappy teams
                Pouraliganji/Taremi => Hopeless
                Shekari => Thank you Berdiev but no thank. The guy brought some iranians in Europe but didn't manage to develop their career correctly.
                Azmoun => Shoud stay in Zenit except if a top team wants him. No need to go to Wolves or such.
                Rezaei => Shoud leave Brugge at any price
                Ansarifard => Shoud leave Nottingham
                Noorafkan => Was never impressed by him. I understand why Charleroi don't trust him.
                Moharrami => Shoud stay in Zagreb

Comment

JB => Needs to stay in Brighton as long as they're in the EPL. Create more chemistry within his team and manager. He had an injury riddled season and hopefully a full preseason will help him out.
                  Ghoddos => I wouldn't mind if he stayed at his current team, but would like for him to upgrade on his team. France or Spain would suit him the best.
                  Mohammadi => Go to EPL, Celtic, Holland, leagues with pace
                  Beiranvand => Europe, Turkey
                  Allahyar => Shoud go in Europe, preferably Belgium
                  Namdari/Sharifi => Go to Esteghlal and develop under Schaffer
                  Ezatolahi => Stay in Reading
                  Pouraliganji/Taremi/Ramin => Money
                  Shekari => Stay in Rubin or go to another country in Europe
                  Azmoun => Stay in Zenit
                  Rezaei => Go back to Charleroi or another Belgian team.
                  Ansarifard => Go back to Greece, preferably Panianos
                  Noorafkan => Go back to Belgium or other European team
                  Moharrami => Shoud stay in Zagreb

Comment

Mohammadi will leave if the info about his contract is correct. His contract expires so many clubs can get him on a free transfer.

Comment

Lol Tractorsazi want to sign Yoann Gourcuff!

Comment

EPL was never good fit for our players, JB should find a way to move to another league(preferably Bundesliga).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Mohammadi will leave if the info about his contract is correct. His contract expires so many clubs can get him on a free transfer.
                          He have a great agent that have plenty of players in UK.
                          Problem for Milad is , he will be like kaabi. To small and not good enough long balls.
                          Remeber if he goes to England, its either: Championship ore a bad team in England. A Big Sam as a coach who expect you to defend with strong players and counter with long balls. His pace will be usefull if he plays in a 3-5-2 ore a offensive team.
                          Hope he goes to a Serie A team ore a offensive La liga team where he can use his pace in attack

Comment

Seems like Taremi is on his way back to Persepolis. Hope that make Alipour available for a move to Europe. In Taremi adam besho nist!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Seems like Taremi is on his way back to Persepolis. Hope that make Alipour available for a move to Europe. In Taremi adam besho nist!
                              What makes you say that? He could only be visiting Iran and his family. Last I checked, the checks look better with Qatari money than the inflated Iranian rial

Comment

Working...
                              X