X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Huesca + Khalibandi = lige Qatar.
    I actually think there is a good chance the deal go through. If it was Qatar why would he wait that long?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I actually think there is a good chance the deal go through. If it was Qatar why would he wait that long?

Nemidonam chera hanooz narafte Qatar, shayad montazere bebine kodam az teamhaaye qatari poole bishtar midan.

Dar maghaale be zabane Espaniayi neveshte ke Huesca daare BARRESI mikone dar morede 3 baazikon. Yeki az onha Cheshmi ast.

Hadse man ine ke vaghti pishnahaade maalie Huesca raa daryaft mikone va moghaayese mikone ba pishnahaade qatarihaa tasmim migire bere

Qatar. In aadate bade bazikonhaaye maa ast.

Albate hamishe omidvaram ke intoor nabashaad, va hadse khodet dorost bashe ke chanse raftanesh be Huesca ziyaade.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        Best centre back in the Iranian league without a doubt, by a long way.

https://youtu.be/nj3aIgdSeNU
        i'd choose kanaanizadegan over him..

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
          No way [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
            i havent seen this Salimi kid in a game yet so i cant compare, but aside from his Japan game brain-fart moment Kanaanizadegan had looked surprisingly impressive in TM ..!

ps
            Cheshmi is a pretty decent, rare, well composed and heads-up irani footballer but he is too slow in decision making and movementesham ye kam konde, dont think he can cut it for long in EU football..!!
            i'd take his latest offer as just an early stage inquiry turned into bazargarmy to attain a more lucrative PGL or Gutter contract..!

Comment

https://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/...i_1381607.html

Huesca signs Iranian defender Roozbeh Cheshmi
              The club from Salamanca has announced the signing of also the central Josué Sá, courtesy of Anderlecht

The Aragon Newspaper

The Huesca will make official in the next few days the signing of the Iranian international Roozbeh Cheshmi, a 26-year-old center that can also perform the functions of a midfielder. The player plans to arrive in Spain between Tuesday and Wednesday to sign his contract but the agreement is absolute by a player who had the freedom card after not renewing for his desire to make the jump to Europe and in particular to Spanish football. He is one of the best defenses in Asia and is captain of the Iranian national team.

The defender, who arrives free after finishing the contract with the Estheglal of Tehran, will sign for a season with option to another depending on the number of matches he plays. It is a footballer of more than 1.90 of height and that has in the air game its main virtue, although its size does not prevent him from being a fast defense. With experience in World Cups and the Asian Cup, your arrival in Huesca is just waiting to solve the processing corresponding to your visa.

In this way, the Huesca incorporates one of the two centrals that were still pending to reach the Blaugrana discipline. The other, as announced by the club from Huesca this afternoon, is Humberto Gonçalves de Sá, better known as Joshua Sá, 27, who will strengthen the defense of Huesca after the Barca club and RSC Anderlecht have reached a agreement for the assignment until the end of the season with purchase option.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                https://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/...i_1381607.html

Huesca signs Iranian defender Roozbeh Cheshmi
                The club from Salamanca has announced the signing of also the central Josué Sá, courtesy of Anderlecht

The Aragon Newspaper

The Huesca will make official in the next few days the signing of the Iranian international Roozbeh Cheshmi, a 26-year-old center that can also perform the functions of a midfielder. The player plans to arrive in Spain between Tuesday and Wednesday to sign his contract but the agreement is absolute by a player who had the freedom card after not renewing for his desire to make the jump to Europe and in particular to Spanish football. He is one of the best defenses in Asia and is captain of the Iranian national team.

The defender, who arrives free after finishing the contract with the Estheglal of Tehran, will sign for a season with option to another depending on the number of matches he plays. It is a footballer of more than 1.90 of height and that has in the air game its main virtue, although its size does not prevent him from being a fast defense. With experience in World Cups and the Asian Cup, your arrival in Huesca is just waiting to solve the processing corresponding to your visa.

In this way, the Huesca incorporates one of the two centrals that were still pending to reach the Blaugrana discipline. The other, as announced by the club from Huesca this afternoon, is Humberto Gonçalves de Sá, better known as Joshua Sá, 27, who will strengthen the defense of Huesca after the Barca club and RSC Anderlecht have reached a agreement for the assignment until the end of the season with purchase option.
                caption of the national team? Lol what

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  caption of the national team? Lol what
                  Lol its as if Hajsafi and Dejagah don't exist to the writer Gotta find some way to impress the fans i suppose

Comment

The real reason SD Huesca want to sign Rouzbeh Cheshmi. I believe SD Huesca watched this video, therefore they were impressed by what they've seen. (My recommendation is if we want players to go top clubs there needs to be more exposure to the league, thus we must create videos such as these which highlight/showcase the quality of our league and its players.)

Comment

More transfer drama! Real Zaragoza want to attempt to hijack the deal. What a time to be alive

https://futbolistos.es/roozbeh-chesh...ercado-verano/

Roozbeh Cheshmi signing almost closed Zaragoza market summer

ROOZBEH CHESMI IS ONE OF THE POSSIBLE SHEETS OF ZARAGOZA IN SUMMER.
                      Roozbeh Cheshmi is very close to being one of the possible signings of Real Zaragoza in the summer market, as reported today by the Zaragoza forum.

The defender, who arrives free after finishing the contract with the Estheglal of Tehran, will sign for a season with option to another depending on the number of matches he plays. It is a footballer of more than 1.90 of height and that has in the air game its main virtue, although its size does not prevent him from being a fast defense. With experience in World Cups and in the Asian Cup, your arrival in Zaragoza is only waiting to solve the processing corresponding to your visa.

Huesca wanted the player. But it seems that Zaragoza has taken the cat to the water in its signing in the summer market.

We'll see if Roozbeh Cheshmi finally signs for Zaragoza in summer. Between the club and the player the positions are close. Missing the approval of Monchi.

Comment

That looks like a pretty done deal for Zaragoza. I don't think Huesca will ever look into an Iranian though... poor guys

BTW He will. be team mate of Kagawa... they definitely aim for La Liga and also won their first match

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          More transfer drama! Real Zaragoza want to attempt to hijack the deal. What a time to be alive

https://futbolistos.es/roozbeh-chesh...ercado-verano/

Roozbeh Cheshmi signing almost closed Zaragoza market summer

ROOZBEH CHESMI IS ONE OF THE POSSIBLE SHEETS OF ZARAGOZA IN SUMMER.
                          Roozbeh Cheshmi is very close to being one of the possible signings of Real Zaragoza in the summer market, as reported today by the Zaragoza forum.

The defender, who arrives free after finishing the contract with the Estheglal of Tehran, will sign for a season with option to another depending on the number of matches he plays. It is a footballer of more than 1.90 of height and that has in the air game its main virtue, although its size does not prevent him from being a fast defense. With experience in World Cups and in the Asian Cup, your arrival in Zaragoza is only waiting to solve the processing corresponding to your visa.

Huesca wanted the player. But it seems that Zaragoza has taken the cat to the water in its signing in the summer market.

We'll see if Roozbeh Cheshmi finally signs for Zaragoza in summer. Between the club and the player the positions are close. Missing the approval of Monchi.
                          Hmm, ajibe. In matn KOPIE matne dar bareye Huesca ast, tanha chizi ke taghir dadaan ine ke esme Zaragoza raa gozashtan tooye matn bejaaye Huesca.

Vali be nazar mirese Cheshmi vaghean raahie Espania ast. Be nazar mirese montazeran masaleye visaa hal beshe.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Seems like he came to an agreement with Esteghlal lool

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Seems like he came to an agreement with Esteghlal lool

source?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                source?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163215...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Working...
                                X