This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    What makes you say that? He could only be visiting Iran and his family. Last I checked, the checks look better with Qatari money than the inflated Iranian rial

Comment

Expecting yet another transfer thread full of bs hype & ultimately utter disappointment..!

With CQ outa TM picture too very few European team will take note of our raw talents moving forward..! Much less to will be inclined to give a chance too ..!

Comment

I would really like to know how fast Milad is and who he is faster than as a footballer. I’m willing to bet his sprint is faster than at least 5 world class players from world class clubs. The kid can run his ass off and he is a work horse.

Not to mention that he is a starter for his national team and having played in the previous World Cup is in itself already a plus for Milad. I’ve read that he has a decent manager (don’t know his name) who isn’t in it for himself and will help Milad find a better club.

I honestly see more success for Milad as our legionnaire playing in Europe. I think soon his name will get to the top of the list of the best Iranian legionnaires alongside Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh.

I wouldn’t underestimate Sadegh Moharrami either. Once this new head coach arrives he will be looking at the list of legionnaires and Moharrami will be there alongside Ramin. Ramin is good but he may have to step up his game as Moharrami is no pushover RB making a name for himself in Eastern Europe with one of the best Eastern European has to offer (club wise).

I’m optimistic about our future. I’m sad that if there is success and more joy for the fans, it’s also due to what Carlos did for our team before he left.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Expecting yet another transfer thread full of bs hype & ultimately utter disappointment..!

With CQ outa TM picture too very few European team will take note of our raw talents moving forward..! Much less to will be inclined to give a chance too ..!
          Dont think I would call last year a disappointment?

Hosseini and Amir to Turkey
          Golizadeh and Delfi to Belgium
          Rezaei to Club B
          Saed and Ansarifard to Championship
          Azmoun to Zenit
          JB to EPL
          Saman to France
          Noorafkan to Belgium
          Saadeghi to Dinamo

Amount of transfer to Europe have never been so good. Who else could have left for Europe? Taremi ? Ramin ?

Comment

Psg, om lille ajax and monaco will need a bunch of new players.

Psg and om need new goalkeepers (beiro) and left back back up (mohammadi who will be free)

Comment

Rene adler is retiring. Free spot in mainz

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                Dont think I would call last year a disappointment?

Hosseini and Amir to Turkey
                Golizadeh and Delfi to Belgium
                Rezaei to Club B
                Saed and Ansarifard to Championship
                Azmoun to Zenit
                JB to EPL !
                Saman to France
                Noorafkan to Belgium
                Saadeghi to Dinamo

Amount of transfer to Europe have never been so good. Who else could have left for Europe? Taremi ? Ramin ?
                good points ..! it certainly wasnt all doom n gloom on the transfer to EU front last year...!
                i suppose its because most of the moves however went to shitts one way or another, and with CQ's departure, im starting to condition my iranian football perspective and expectations for the certain lul days to come shortly..!!?

Comment

Dont forget Delfi to Charleroi,

At his age and with his talent, it was easily one of the most important moves that has occured.

He's young enough that he has a few years to work on himself in belgium without much pressure.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    Dont forget Delfi to Charleroi,

At his age and with his talent, it was easily one of the most important moves that has occured.

He's young enough that he has a few years to work on himself in belgium without much pressure.
                    Agree, for players in age of 26-27 going to Europe it will help them and us. But mos important is the transfers of players like:
                    JB to Nec
                    Azmoun to Rubin
                    Saed to Atletico
                    Delfi

Our top players under 20 years, that dont leave IPL can risk ending up like Borhani.
                    I am talking about our biggest talents, if they leave young age, these players will play major role for us.

Comment

is there any other young players that should move to europe ?

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will move to an unnamed European team next season, reports 90tv. Apparently the transfer has already been agreed. Another star of the U17 world cup with a promising career trajectory.

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
                          Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will move to an unnamed European team next season, reports 90tv. Apparently the transfer has already been agreed. Another star of the U17 world cup with a promising career trajectory.
                          Feberbahce

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                            Feberbahce
                            how do you know?

Comment

Charleroi? hehe.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

KosenKirlijk FC in the Icelandic 3rd division but will promote to the 2nd division next season. Club is in financial trouble and the coach is rumored to be leaving

Comment

Working...
                                X