Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful, An other japanese Abe to Barcelona and A korean playing in Japan was bought by Bordeaux (2 millions euros). What a day after Volley result and Ansarifard going to Qatar!

Comment

Hiroki Abe bazikone jalebie. Baraye Barca kharide besyaar khobie, ham az nazare bazargaani, ham az nazare potential, va ham az nazare riske kam (2M Euro).
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Japanese players fit Barca’s style, they have that close control and quick passing. Would be surprised if they broke into the first team but great for their football

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Source?
          https://www.instagram.com/alsailiyas...p/Bzyx9CPnObt/

Comment

Good for him. Time to get paid. The guy sacrificed higher wages in order to go to Europe and take a shot at top flight football. You can’t fault him for this decision.

Comment

At least Karim will be in the ACL next year
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bakhtiar rahmani to al shamal qatar

Comment

I have a weird feeling that Karim going to Qatar will be a good move for him.
                  Although I would have liked him to go back to Greece, he's going to a Top 4 Qatari team instead of one of the lower ranked ones that Ramin, Taremi, Soroush went to.

- Karim will hopefully get his form back with playing time and make good money doing so.
                  - He will also be in a more comfortable environment close to Iran and in a country where some of his buddies are.
                  - Qatar League is not as bad of a league than it was 5-10 years ago, its improving year by year and ahead of IPL if you ask me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    I have a weird feeling that Karim going to Qatar will be a good move for him.
                    Although I would have liked him to go back to Greece, he's going to a Top 4 Qatari team instead of one of the lower ranked ones that Ramin, Taremi, Soroush went to.

- Karim will hopefully get his form back with playing time and make good money doing so.
                    - He will also be in a more comfortable environment close to Iran and in a country where some of his buddies are.
                    - Qatar League is not as bad of a league than it was 5-10 years ago, its improving year by year and ahead of IPL if you ask me right now.
                    Come on, our IPL clubs are doing pretty well against these Qatari clubs.
                    That's quite weird that none of our "stars" join Al-Duheil which is something else comparing to the rest of the league.

It is qatar national day today, az Ruzbe Cheshmi is close to Al Ahli Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Wonderful, An other japanese Abe to Barcelona and A korean playing in Japan was bought by Bordeaux (2 millions euros). What a day after Volley result and Ansarifard going to Qatar!
                      haji dont hang yourself please

Comment

Ansarifard is 29... He's not 34... Stop justifying this move to Qatar. Most people don't hit their primes til 28-30. He is NOT past his prime but unfortunately now he may be...

Disappointing. Very disappointing move. We need a lowkey under the radar European transfer to make up for this mess now...

Comment

Great news!

He is going to be playing as a regular and with no pressure.

And he gets paid well and is close to home.

Much better than being a 'black sheep' on a 2nd division team in that miserable rainy little island.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Ansarifard is 29... He's not 34... Stop justifying this move to Qatar. Most people don't hit their primes til 28-30. He is NOT past his prime but unfortunately now he may be...

Disappointing. Very disappointing move. We need a lowkey under the radar European transfer to make up for this mess now...
                            Are. Gol gofti. Lige Qatar yek ashghaaldooni ast va bazikone 28 saaleye TM nabayad onja bere.

Amma be har haal mishe goft ke Karim talashesh raa kard ta dar Europa moafagh beshe va ta haddi dar Yonaan neshoon daad ke bazikone badi nist.

Bache-nane baazi dar nayavord manande Taremi, PAG va Ramin.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Still remember Ansarifards goal vs North Korea in Asian cup 2011.

Deftest touch I've seen and he was being linked with some great clubs then.

Comment

If Mehrdad has a solid season in Portugal then I can see him replacing Karim in TM

Comment

Working...
                                X