Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Be Your Ideal TM Starting Lineup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would Be Your Ideal TM Starting Lineup?

I think that Milad needs to start over Ehsan 1000%, but here's my ideal lineup. Feel free to share your lineup.
    Saman Sardar Jahanbahksh

Sharifi (I'd like to give the younger generation a chance)

Ezatollahi Ebrahimi

Milad Majid Pouraliganji/Taha (I'm really found of our new youth) Sadegh
    Beiranvand

Goalie: Beiro

Defense: Moharrami , PAG, Majid Hosseini, Milad,

Midfield: Ezzatollahi, Ali Karimi

Attack: Jahanbaksh and Ghoddos on the wings with Azmoun/Taremi upfront.

If Taremi falls out of favor shows less than Asian cup form.. put Ghoddos next to Azmoun and Torabi on the left.
    Attacking lineup with flare but a solid defensive core. This is what I would like to see us building as a solid unit for the 2022 WC.

Comment

Is Taha playing again? And what’s Sharifis status guy was a top 100 prospect? And last question is Sayyadmanesh back from injury because I want him in action against Al Hilali in the return leg. Also I think Noorafkan should be put next to Saeid I want to see these in defensive midfield

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Is Taha playing again? And what’s Sharifis status guy was a top 100 prospect? And last question is Sayyadmanesh back from injury because I want him in action against Al Hilali in the return leg. Also I think Noorafkan should be put next to Saeid I want to see these in defensive midfield
        Taha is still injured im pretty sure. Haven't heard from allahayar in a while. I don't think Omid is TM material though. Not a very strong character.

Comment

Taremi- —Azmoun - jahanbaksh
          Ghoddos——gholizadeh
          Ezatollahi
          Milad—-Majid——PAG—-Moharrami
          Beiranvand

Against asian teams, take out gholizadeh for ebrahimi or Ali karimi against a stronger team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
          X