Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite team melli player of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your favorite team melli player of all time?

I was thinking about this the other day. For me I never got to watch Daei (until the end of his career) or anyone from the 98 team. I would say Javad Nekounam is my pick. He was a great captain, lead by example. Had a long career in Europe in a league where no Iranian had gone before (La Liga). How about you guys?

Very difficult to answer. Too many to choose from. Perhaps a way to answer it is to ask if you were getting an Iran jersey what name would you put on the back.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Without a doubt...Ostad Asadi

Amazing diving header goal:

Highlights:

Comment

Daei and Karimi

Comment

ali daei or mehdi mahdavikia, they were just pure professionals on and off the pitch. no drama, no bs, and they played and lead by example and are still doing so after their careers. really thanks god we had them as footballers and have them as incredible people today.

Comment

Nekounam, Mahdavikia, Shojaie (for his leadership off the field), and Beiranvand (for being an amazing human story of resilience and perseverance).

Comment

Hossein Kaebi for obvious reasons...

Comment

Daei and Karim Ansarifard (he is a great guy)

Comment

Ali Karimi & Mehdi Mahdavikia
                  sigpic

Comment

Soltan Ali Daei all the way

Comment

AK8
                      Mobali
                      Bagheri
                      Shojaei
                      Neukonam

Professional attitude : Neukonam & Bagheri

Skill and dazzle : Shojaei, AK8, Mobali

Comment

Karim Bagheri

Comment

Nekounam,Shojaie and Bagheri. Classy, khakhi, virile.
                          Madanchi had great potential, don't remember seeing him much.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Mentality---Ali Daei. I want to imagine that if I were given the chance to play for Iran, I would serve the way Ali Daei did by putting 100% everytime and playing through injuries just so his team could win.

Skillset- Teymourian. I play CDM and this guy was an inspiration for me. Never stopped pressing/cut off passing lanes/never gave up on the ball.

Comment

In the recent generation, only Mahdavikia. I loved the guy, have three TM shirts with his name on the back.

Comment

Working...
                              X